CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Robur Tiboni Urbino - Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg 2125 2527 2523 2025. C'mon ! I didn't find the live stream.

• MKS Tauron DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA - KRALOVO POLE 3:1 (25:17, 25:18, 26:28, 25:16)

Centrostal GCB BYDGOSZCZ Dynamo KRASNODAR 1:3 (26:24, 14:25, 23:25, 21:25)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I think that the new formula with Golden set is very good idea. One match 3-0 don't give 90 % the ticket to next round and in second match Players fight to last ball.

• Today I read in polish media that Panathinaikos Athens withdraw from the CEV Cup because of the financial crisis in Greece.

• I hate Golden Set it's a stupid decission by CEV

Yes i agree with u.It's so unfair.CEV sucks(as usual the last years)....

• I think that the new formula with Golden set is very good idea. One match 3-0 don't give 90 % the ticket to next round and in second match Players fight to last ball.

i agree with you, the golden set is a good formula, because in many matches, if the team wins the first set, then the match is getting boring, beause the winner is in the nex round and only the substutions players are playing, with the golden set, all matches are exciting

• i agree with you, the golden set is a good formula, because in many matches, if the team wins the first set, then the match is getting boring, beause the winner is in the nex round and only the substutions players are playing, with the golden set, all matches are exciting

The golden set is like the russian roulette!If the first team will win at home 3-0 and after loose 3-2 away home why they have to play this golden set away?The score of sets until this moment will be 3-5.These opinions like yours made volleyball to be under basketball and handball in Europe.The european federation and especially Andre Meyer are not serious at all...

• After the good decision about Golden Set I will be waiting for next step- none sets, 4 quarters with 20 min.

• After the good decision about Golden Set I will be waiting for next step- none sets, 4 quarters with 20 min.

I suggest one more good decision by CEV: male players should play in miniskirts and wear a make-up and female players should wear pink helmets :P :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I suggest one more good decision by CEV: male players should play in miniskirts and wear a make-up and female players should wear pink helmets :P :roll:

Your erotic imaginations are astounding. :lol:

• Your erotic imaginations are astounding. :lol:

Tottaly astounding how you came up with that ? :lol:

• Tottaly astounding how you came up with that ? :lol:

YEah wtf dude? :S wow.. jeez ;P

I love the golden, but mainly people's reaction to it. Just play to win it, you know it may come, if you lose, you didn't play well enough, shut up wtf. Don't say "but in the old system".. there is no old system, it's gone. I mean every time someone tells me I didn't do well I could go and say "but what if I was Alexander the Great, you would not say that to me", but the point here is: I'm NOT Alexander the Great!

• In Post Schwechat plays Elena Simich, who played in Uralochka Ekaterinburg in the season 2003/2004. Matthias does She play in the first Six and what is Her position?

• In Post Schwechat plays Elena Simich, who played in Uralochka Ekaterinburg in the season 2003/2004. Matthias does She play in the first Six and what is Her position?

She is an opposite player, used to play as the main player of ZOK Rijeka (CRO).

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg - Chateux d'ax Urbino 2523 1925 2325 2523 815 . The Golden Set.

• Urbino wins golden set 15-12 :super: :cheesy: