CEV Cup 2010/2011

• I want see Bielsko and Muszyna in the CEV Cup. They should go to the Top Four there. Can two Teams from the Champions League play each other in the Challenge Round?

• I want see Bielsko and Muszyna in the CEV Cup. They should go to the Top Four there. Can two Teams from the Champions League play each other in the Challenge Round?

So Foppa will still have a chance to compete in the European arena! A little consolation for the magnificent but tired girls of Bergamo.

• The Challenge Round is the very good idea but in the handball a Teams from the Champions League, which didn't qualify to the next round, are playing in the "last" level of the Cups.

• Organika Budowlani Łódź will fight in the Challenge Round of the CEV Cup From the 4th places Organika has the one victory, the others Teams without.

• Somebody tell me how many of the eliminated teams from Champions leauge will go to Cev Cup and how many of them to Challenge Cup?

4 for the Cev Cup, 0 for the Challenge Cup.

• The strong comeback by Dąbrowa Górnicza. Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza-Volei Tomis Constanta 2628 2125 2520 2514 1510.
    The Champion of Germany was broken in the dust. The disappointment.

• If I'm not mistaken the 4 teams coming from Champs' League to CEV cup- challenge round should be:
    Foppa Bergamo ( 3rd in pool B -6 pts.)
    PTT Mulhouse (3rd in pool C -6 pts)
    Crvena Zvezda Beograd (4 th in pool A - 2 pts)
    Budowlani Lodz (4th in pool D -2 pts)

• Let's quote from CEV Regulations:

''' The 4 winning teams from the 1/4 finals (of the CEV cup) will compete in a challenge round, playing HOME and AWAY matches against the 4 teams qualified for the Challenge Round through the CEV Champions League League Round. The 4 winning team from the Challenge Round will compete in the SEMI-FINALS (of the CEV Cup) playing HOME & AWAY matches. '''
    :wavy:

''' The 4 winning teams from the 1/4 finals (of the CEV cup) will compete in a challenge round, playing HOME and AWAY matches against the 4 teams qualified for the Challenge Round through the CEV Champions League League Round. The 4 winning team from the Challenge Round will compete in the SEMI-FINALS (of the CEV Cup) playing HOME & AWAY matches. '''

it appears to be complex. i wonder who invented that formula??

Actually that is good for Turkish teams. Because if they can advance to the semifinal Beşiktaş and Galatasaray will not match each other.

i am sure this challenge round will be interesting.

• Vilsbiburg must play without Natalia Korobkova and Lenka Dürr tomorrow. Johanna Barg will play as libero instead, so the team won't have any reserve outside hitters...

i know insane runs are quite normal for women volley but what happened yestersday there in vilsbiburg????

Menorca leading whole 1st set to 24-20 and lost that one 24-26 :white: :rolll:

then entered 2nd set with 9-1 and lost leadership until 2nd technical time-out :rolll: :rolll:

then easily lost regular game and won golden set, is that normal :gone: :D :dance4: