CEV Cup 2010/2011

• MKS Tauron DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA - Volei 2004 Tomis CONSTANTA (25:19, 25:19, 25:16)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wow, so with Bergamo it will be really chalenge round

Let's quote from CEV Regulations:

''' The 4 winning teams from the 1/4 finals (of the CEV cup) will compete in a challenge round, playing HOME and AWAY matches against the 4 teams qualified for the Challenge Round through the CEV Champions League League Round. The 4 winning team from the Challenge Round will compete in the SEMI-FINALS (of the CEV Cup) playing HOME & AWAY matches. '''
    :wavy:

• I think that 4 Teams from the CEV Cup should play in the Challenge Round in the Challenge Cup. ^^

• Beşiktaş has beated Volley Köniz 3-0 in tough sets. (25-20/28-26/29-27)Total score is 6-0 for Beşiktaş.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 4th Final

ITA Chateau d'Ax URBINO - TUR Besiktas ISTANBUL

AUT Post SCHWECHAT - TUR Galatasaray M.Park ISTANBUL

ESP Valeriano Alles MENORCA - POL Tauron MKS DABROWA GORNICZA

SUI Sagres NEUCHATEL Université - RUS Dinamo KRASNODAR

• Challenge Round

(POL) Organika Budowlani LODZ - (ITA) Chateau d'Ax URBINO/(TUR) Besiktas ISTANBUL
    (SRB) Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD - (AUT) Post SCHWECHAT/(TUR) Galatasaray M.Park ISTANBUL

(ITA) Norda Foppapedretti BERGAMO - (SUI) Sagres NEUCHATEL Université/(RUS) Dinamo KRASNODAR
    (FRA) ASPTT MULHOUSE - (ESP) Valeriano Alles MENORCA/(POL) Tauron MKS DABROWA GORNICZA

Source

• Good opponents for Galatasaray Medical Park! I think they have a huge advantages to get a medal or maybe final! :drink:

I think there is no chance for Beşiktaş..It is even a surprise tahat they came to 8th final :D

• i my!! Dabrowa Gornicza has such a big chance to qulify for the f4. i mean spanish clubs are not as good as they once were and Mulhouse i really weak team and i really hope DG will make it. i'm not so sure about Organika turkish and italian teams are always strong opponents so i have doubts about their chances.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think from the Teams from the Champions League only Bergamo has big chance to win in the Challenge Round.

• in my opinion; lodz, galatasaray,bergamo and gornicza will be participate for final4.

ı believe that lodz will beat to urbino after setter subtitution :box: .

but ı really hope to urbino beat lodz, coz ı dont wanna galatasaray has to fight against bergamo in semifinal. :box:

• Chateau d'Ax Urbino 3-1 :white: Beşiktaş İstabul ( 25-21, 25-18, 23-25, 27-25)

OMG! Beşiktaş took a set from Urbino which is the 5th in Italian League! :white: They even were close to take the 4th set but they didn't manage it..I was thinking that the match in Italy would end 3-0 and the set scores would be 25-18,25-15,25-16 or something like that.. Actually after that set scorers I started to think that Beşiktaş could win the match which will be played in Istanbul!

• I hope Besiktas will win against Urbino. All turkish Fans You must go to the match and support Your Team.

• Just saw the score in the third set of Schwechat - Galatsaray game and im realy puzzled, is turkish team playing with B or junior team?
    losing sets to 13 and 16 against unknown slovakian and third string american players just amazes me...

• LOOL Galatasaray lost to Schwechat!!! They must have really sent B team as i dont see any other explanation for such a poor performance or maybe they dont want to play
    in challenge round and lost on purpose cause relaying just on the golden set is a road to nowhere