CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Matthias, you are a volleyball genius.
    How come could you recognize the players and see every detail on the court with such a bad quality stream? (assuming you watched it on voleybaltv.com)

All the GS players were so angry but that is not an excuse. :thumbdown: They were supposed to congratulate the opponent team.

• Matthias, you are a volleyball genius.
    How come could you recognize the players and see every detail on the court with such a bad quality stream? (assuming you watched it on voleybaltv.com)

Thanks :rose: But I don't recognize everything, I just know Schwechat players because I saw several other matches of them on Austrian TV this season. I didn't realize that Deniz played, I thought it was Ocasio :D And the stream isn't that bad either...

By the way, already last week Galatasaray's libero got a yellow card in the tie-break, but at least not at match point.

In the Challenge round Schwechat plays against Crvena Zvezda, so they have a very good chance to reach F4 I think...

• the players of Gs mp were 4 points behind in the tie -break set and struggled a lot to even it out..>10-14 then 14-14 ....an incorrect decision and a yellow card......:14:14 then 14-16 and bye bye Cev Cup!

• MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza-Valeriano Alles Menorca 3:1 (25:23, 29:31, 25:16, 25:16)
    MKS in the next round :) Quite similar situation like with Jastrzębie - great preformance in European cup and weak in Polish league...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• So interesting! Djerisilo was about to fight with referee. Their friends hardly pushed her away. I don't understand why she reacted so harsh Galatasaray was fighting well at that moment. So sad they could've won the game.

She did same stupidity last year in Zurich against Volero, she went in fight with referee and of course they lost match that was tight. Any way, they should won match with no problem, so there is no need to be mad on referee, they should point with fingers on they self.

• She is a very combative Player. With the Coach of the NT of Serbia She has conflict also.

• So we have Challenge Round:

ASPTT Mulhouse (FRA) - Tauron MSK Dabrowa Gornicza (POL)
    Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo (ITA) - Dinamo Krasnodar (RUS)
    Cverna Zvezda Beograd (SRB) - Post Schwechat (AUT)
    Organika Budowlani Lodz(POL) - Chateaux d'Ax Urbino (ITA)

• Hard match for Bergamo :S

• Ivana Djerisilo says she doesn't understand why she got the yellow card. According to her, she didn't complain, curse the umpire or use any kind of foul language, she simply asked her if she was sure the ball had touched the floor, after which the umpire showed her the yellow card. She admits directing some harsh words at the umpire, but only after she got the yellow card, not before.

• The video of the match is on tv.voleybolx.com, and I'm sure the referee wouldn't have reacted so extremely (she yelled at Djerisilo when she showed yellow card :what: ) if Djerisilo really hadn't done "anything wrong" :roll: But the ball really didn't touch the floor, I can understand that the players got angry, but Djerisilo definitely exaggerated, her teammates had to drag her away with force from the referee, Gökcen almost slapped Djerisilo :D

• So we have Challenge Round:

ASPTT Mulhouse (FRA) - Tauron MSK Dabrowa Gornicza (POL)
    Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo (ITA) - Dinamo Krasnodar (RUS)
    Cverna Zvezda Beograd (SRB) - Post Schwechat (AUT)
    Organika Budowlani Lodz(POL) - Chateaux d'Ax Urbino (ITA)

Hi I just hope that Mulhouse will beat Gornicza (they played vs them last year, 0-3, 3-1 in Champion's League)
    but it seems Dabrowa Gornicza is not as good that last year.
    And secondly, that Foppa Bergamo will eliminate Krasnodar (hard work !) and so I can meet Leo in Mulhouse ;-))
    => 2 golden sets ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• The video of the match is on tv.voleybolx.com, and I'm sure the referee wouldn't have reacted so extremely (she yelled at Djerisilo when she showed yellow card :what: ) if Djerisilo really hadn't done "anything wrong" :roll: But the ball really didn't touch the floor, I can understand that the players got angry, but Djerisilo definitely exaggerated, her teammates had to drag her away with force from the referee, Gökcen almost slapped Djerisilo :D

She talks about it too, she doesn't understand why the referee reacted like that. The referee was shouting and waving her finger at her, at which point Djerisilo admits to having lost the plot, because, in her own words, she doesn't even let her own mother treat her like that. :whistle:
    Maybe it's possible that the ref misunderstood something, I dunno. But the point is, you open the door for such possibility when you decide to talk to the referee. Ivana should have known better.