CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Seda retweeted someone's tweet which read "one Serb+one Russian=disappointment"

they are also former teammates from Eczacibasi so she must have been really pissed off at her but still, it is not really nice to disclose such a thing on a public platform. We know the outcomes of Destinee's tweet at the last World Champs.

Plus Gokhan Edman's statement at the end of the match was not really nice, either. He blamed Djerisilo for being "absent" on the court. He should have acted like a professional.

• Seda retweeted someone's tweet which read "one Serb+one Russian=disappointment"

they are also former teammates from Eczacibasi so she must have been really pissed off at her but still, it is not really nice to disclose such a thing on a public platform. We know the outcomes of Destinee's tweet at the last World Champs.

Plus Gokhan Edman's statement at the end of the match was not really nice, either. He blamed Djerisilo for being "absent" on the court. He should have acted like a professional.

which seda ?(

• I expected so... Uhm, she's talking bad about her teammate... How mature... Seriously I hope Djerisilo will transfer to a better team soon... She's a great player

• C'mon Krasnodar. You can beat Bergamo but first You must to believe in it. In My opinion Bergamo will win. The livestream please. For Me it will be the most interesting match in the season 2010/2011. Bergamo, which I like against Krasnodar from Russia. I hope the match will be very interesting and five sets of course, in the tie break 23-21 for one Team, because I want to go to sleep faster.

• NORDA FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO - DINAMO KRASNODAR 3-0 (25-23 25-19 25-21)

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo: Ortolani 11, Nucu 7, Signorile 3, Fanzini n.e., Carrara (L) n.e., Merlo (L), Bosetti 13, Piccinini 6, Arrighetti 9, Lo Bianco, Vasileva 5, Zambelli.
    Allenatore: Mazzanti
    Dinamo Krasnodar: Lebedeva n.e., Kodirova 9, Murtazaeva 9, Shchukina, Bukreeva 12, Kruglaya n.e., Iskulova, Ferreira 10, Ezhova (L), Startseva 3, Lubnina n.e., Rogacheva 7.

• ASPTT Milouse - MKS Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza 0:3 (11:25, 15:25, 25:27)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• NORDA FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO - DINAMO KRASNODAR 3-0 (25-23 25-19 25-21)

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo: Ortolani 11, Nucu 7, Signorile 3, Fanzini n.e., Carrara (L) n.e., Merlo (L), Bosetti 13, Piccinini 6, Arrighetti 9, Lo Bianco, Vasileva 5, Zambelli.
    Allenatore: Mazzanti
    Dinamo Krasnodar: Lebedeva n.e., Kodirova 9, Murtazaeva 9, Shchukina, Bukreeva 12, Kruglaya n.e., Iskulova, Ferreira 10, Ezhova (L), Startseva 3, Lubnina n.e., Rogacheva 7.

where is Barboza, is she injured and that is reason she was not playing against Bergamo?

• Organika Budowlani Łódź - Chateau d'Ax Urbino 0:3 (14:25, 20:25, 18:25)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D