Challenge Cup 2010/2011

• Lokomotiv is playing better volleyball.Especially the setter,Metcalf and Kovalenko.Davis is also great :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Lookin at the roster i wasnt expecting Loko to win but i must admit they were superior in every aspect of the game, Defence was great - compared to them Igi was hardly defending,
    Setting was also a lot better in Loko

• The parts I could watch was tie-breaks and when Milos injured. Hope it is not serious. I wasnt expecting this result also.

• Lokomotif izini Igtisadchi takla attı.

Dear Bartek,translate google is a shit for translate :lol: Maybe you would like to say '' Lokomotif taklalar attı,Igtisadchi sadece izledi(Lokomotif somersaulted but Igtisdchi just watched :D )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nati what did You understood?
    I want to say that Loko was very fast train and he withheld Igti.

• Nati what did You understood?
    I want to say that Loko was very fast train and he withheld Igti.

Did u want to write it in Azerbaijani or Turkish? The one you wanted to write look liked Turkish.
    And what I understood is Starnight's translation :)

• Do u have any livestream for Uralochka-Azerrail match?

• The power of Uralochka is OFF today. Hmm maybe Uralochka is playing without the Stars, Karpol is gifted to do it ... We will see in the statistics.

• Uralochka-Azerrail 1-3 . Cup comes to Baku :drink: :obey: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• The power of Uralochka is OFF today. Hmm maybe Uralochka is playing without the Stars, Karpol is gifted to do it ... We will see in the statistics.

It looks unwise to play without stars in this situation for Karpol. So I do not think so. Challange cup was the only cup wich Uralochka could win.