The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Villaaaaa! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I call my "disease" LINsanity XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Heheheh, what about the LEOsanity ? Have they found a cure for that ;)

loooool I think the only remedy is watch them playing XD :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congratulations Villa.Berg is a great setter(as usually)

BTW Golden Set it sucks.Villa won first match 3-1 yesterday won 2 sets during the regualr match.Villa should pass after regular match.I can not understand this system.

The same for Azzerail.In the first match won 1 set.And then won in clear 3-0.For sure Kazan is deserved the final four because everyone knew the rules.

We don't blame Gamova who is a great player but the system of Andre Meyer.Good luck to both teams tonight.I like both!!!!But good luck my Ravva :)

PS Gamova is a great player in history of volleyball but her behavour it sucks, too.Maybe because of her various complexes(dont forget it is difficult for a girl to be 204cm :) ).I met her in Athens and i realized several things.

Sokolova and Kirillova know how to win and loose and they know how to smile.Gamova not :lol: Sorry for the out of topic but lombin you broke our balls.

• Great defence from Vakıfbank!! They almost defended every ball, I don't remember a point that Vakıfbank player's didn't touch the ball :super: Bravo girls, keep that performance :25-19 :super:

By the way Bahar rocks with her great serves :super:

• Cannes playig complete different than 1st set :lol:

• Cannes is crushing VTT now....23-11 !!!!!

• Whos is VTT no 6 ??? She just came inside court...

• Whos is VTT no 6 ??? She just came inside court...

Ustymenko?