The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I agree with everything you all guys have siad...it's not nice to see that enormous sporting hall nearly empty in occasion of the final F4 mostly if you compare it to the magic atmosphere (I wasn't there but just watching it by tv I had that impression) of the men's final four!!
    and the cameras insist on making an over all view on the empty seats... 8| ?( 8|
    the match is not that exciting, Cannes is really motivated and is blocking a lot...Villa on the other side is depending only on Pavan...Bosetti and Cruz are too incostant for now!
    Rsaic and Ravva impressive!! Villa is serving too easily...if they want to win they have to risk more in order to make the french reception less precise IMO!!

• Cruz and Bossetti didn't go to Bakú, they stayed in Italy. What a horrible performance of both of them.

• Second set wasn't boring as much as first one, at least we watched some good rallies.

Lipicer is never considered as a high level player but in such a high level match she shows very decent performance, in my opinion players from weak NT are very anderrated :down:

Also Cardullo seems very motivated against her former team.

Although Cortese played better in second set, Cannes served totally better and took the set 8)

• The less experience in Team Kozlova first saved set point from difficult position, then did dig and after that made point which gave Cannes set point and Lipicer did ace. Ukraine's Female are hot in every category.

I love Cannes as Ekaterinburg now. That Fight Spirit is amazing.

• Cruz and Bossetti didn't go to Bakú, they stayed in Italy. What a horrible performance of both of them.

I totally agree with you!! it's the whole season that they're playing quite badly...now Caterina is playing!!
    Villa lost all the four points of advantage :down:

• Why doesn't Carrocci play?

• Why doesn't Carrocci play?

It is a technical decision made by Abbondanza..at he beginning of trhe season Carocci and Puerari were playing both...one for defense and one for reception...now since January, if I'm not mistaken ,only Puerari is playing and her last performances have been quite negative in my opinion..

• I think it is a technical decision made by Abbondanza..at he beginning of trhe season Carocci and Puerari were playing both...one for defense and one for reception...now since January, if I'm not mistaken ,only Puerari is playing and her last performances have been quite negative in my opinion..

I also prefer Carocci :down:

BTW, I know it is bad to say that but it seems that injury of Spasojeviç helped team since Kozlova helps more than Spasojeviç did in the previous matches. :whistle:

• Vicca - Martina : match about beautiful MB !!!

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• wow, so exciting last part of the set. I am glad Cortese took the set cause they deserve it. Everything asides, Cannes plays quite well last moments of the sets.

• Carocci has to be really in bad shape, because Puerari is so weak...