The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Wilson is the worst player today on the court so far...She's always late to blocking!!

• Congratulations to Cannes :flower: :flower: :flower:

They were simply better than Villa.

Kozlova :obey: :obey:

Villa played a very disappointing match..

• Very deserved victory for Cannes. Villa Cortese was a complete disaster, only Pavan was good today. If Kozlova and Samec become a dangerous weapon in attack against you, there is a big problem in your team.

• Very deserved victory for Cannes. Villa Cortese was a complete disaster, only Pavan was good today. If Kozlova and Samec become a dangerous weapon in attack against you. There is a big problem in your team.

Noticeable today, indeed Samec and Kozlova were better than Centoni :!:

• Like I thought Spasojevic injury has more cemented Team.

Good that Cannes lost set- tomorrow They won't be so sure about Their force and that always gives more fruits.

• Bravo Cannes! :super:

I thought the arena won't be full but I expected more audience. First reason there is no any Baku team, second arena is big, I think it would be better if they changed arena after both Baku team eliminated, and it is national Novruz holiday -10 days vacation till Tuesday, traditionally people prefer those days spend with their family at home. But I think there will be more people Fenerbahce- Kazan match.

No matter which team will win second match, I think tomorrow Final match will be hard and Semi-final easily won by Kazan or Fenerbahce.

• Congrats to Cannes, they was much better ! I dont think they have any chance in the final though, no matter the outcame in Fener vs Kazan. Cruz is the biggest dissapointment for me in Villa in general not only this game, she is one of the best payed players in italian league, but certinly doesnt play like that this season.

• Undoubtedly deserved win for Cannes. Overall it was not an enjoyable game to watch if we consider watching a f4 game. Spiritless athmosphere i think caused this trouble mostly. I hope the athmosphere will be warmer with more Azeri and Turkish fans for the game FBU-KAZAN.

MVP: Kozlova...IMO
    but in general I liked the spirit of Cannes that has been really aggressive...Villa :down:

Each has her time during the game...

I made the stats of Cannes :
    66/143 attacks (46%). Samec (14/25, 2bk, 2fts), Ravva (14/27, 3bks),

Rasic (13/24, 1ft), Kozlova (13/31, 5bks, 1ft), Centoni (8/30, 5bks, 2fts), Antonisevic (4/6, 1ft).

Only 7 errors in attack !

5 aces (Antonijevic 2, Rasic 2, Samec 1, Kozlova 1). 5 errors serve. 16 blocks (Rasic 7, Centoni 3,

Ravva 2, Kozlova 2, Samec 1, Antonisevic 1).

Attacks by set : 16/32, 15/38, 19/45, 16/28.

Points (considering all minus faults) : Rasic 19, Ravva 13, Samec 12, Kozlova 9, Antonisevic 5, Centoni 3

Total team : +61

For Villa : 4 aces, 3 errors serve. 14 blocks. 54/141.

I didn't make it in details and there are maybe little mistakes about Cortese.

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• [quote='Bartek',index.php?page=Thread&postID=143551#post143551]in women's version winner gets to right to participate.

if there is a WC (because no asian teams are willing to play).

You mean that even private chinese Evergrande didn't want to play in Doha last year? Why?