The 2012 CEV Champions League

• At the moment they definitely are, even though they lost the direct match early in the season against Dresden. But currently Dresden's form is very low while Schwerin has been improving since Anne Buijs and Paty Thormann are healthy again.

• Starovic has no the level to play in Rabita...

• Why Tom is still on the bench?

• It is not about what isreferee's natinality, they always give decision favor of host team. It was Naz who touched the set, not Mamma!

Please Gajic let Kimberly play and Starovic out! She couldn't kill any ball :wall:

• poor Tom, Sokolova should play sometimes play as Opp then Tom play as OH

• I love Naz's play this season :flower: She plays so much better (faster) than last season. If she plays like this, she should be a starter in Turkish NT :teach:

• Did Mammadova try to hit the bal under the net? :white:

• Come on Gajic, just substitue Starovic.

Starovic,Look How 35 year old Osmo plays! :wall: :obey:

• ze roberto's tactic is to bench logan tom the entir eseason :down: so she'll be out of shape in the olympics and brazil will get gold!! :lol: :mad: :mad:

• ze roberto's tactic is to bench logan tom the entir eseason :down: so she'll be out of shape in the olympics and brazil will get gold!! :lol: :mad: :mad:

aaa so this is his tactic how to make Logan out of shape for Olumpic games :lol: :D

• We made 2 serve mistakes :wall: Girls, continue play like this, at least you fight!

• yeey!!glass throw away set point and logan killed the set!!bravo tom!!bravo ze for letting tom play the set..i hope third set will be glass versus logan set

• I think that the tactics of Ze Roberto is quite good and will pay off. Thanks to play with Seda as a starting six player Fenerbahce can play with almost the same roster both in Turkish league and Championships Leaugue. Everyone remember how good team Fener had last year and they lost CL. This year should be better because only Fabiana doesn't play in Turkish league.

• I think that the tactics of Ze Roberto is quite good and will pay off. Thanks to play with Seda as a starting six player Fenerbahce can play with almost the same roster both in Turkish league and Championships Leaugue. Everyone remember how good team Fener had last year and they lost CL. This year should be better because only Fabiana doesn't play in Turkish league.

maybe thats the point :thumbup: but pity that Logan have no chances to play more :S