The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Nati

Kosek is staying in tribune behind of Turkish federation president (He is very fat,hard to realize :lol: ) If i am not wrong you asked it in previous posts but forgot to post it at this moment :D

So, she cant play today, thanks :)

• Azerrail looks so strong in defensively, Vakifbank couldn kill ball easy :read:

• Azerrail BAKU 2 - 2 VakifbankTT !!! We are #1 group. !!! HUH ! :super:

• :woohoo: 2-2!!!!!! Azerrail will leave Istanbul with at least 1 point!!!! Now time to fight for it tiebreak,goooo Azerrail!!!! :super:

• Bravooooo girls,2 great blocks in a row!!!! Polina! :obey:

• Damn, Oksana just passed all balls to Rahimova.

All Azerrail needs is good receiver, at least Rabita has Osmo, but in Azerrail it just Korotenko. But with horrible reception they did very good job :)

I hope we'll finish this group as 1st! :super:

• This stupid 2+1 rule hurts all of the Turkish teams, president Karabıyık can proud of it now. Last year all teams were first of their pool but this year it seems like only Fenerbahçe will finish first. It's quite possible that Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı will play each other next stand.

• Oksana forced Rahimova in the end and it was obvious Polina was tired.. I really hope new Polish player will bee good enough for first 6 because Elisangela's game(once again) was a DISASTER!!!! Anyway,Azerrail won 1 points so they almost secured 1st place!!! :)

• Does any1 know how will it be in Top 16, for example 1st from this group will play third from that group,or will it be decided by draw?? I don't remember when was last time Top 16 instead of Top 12.

• Oksana forced Rahimova in the end and it was obvious Polina was tired.. I really hope new Polish player will bee good enough for first 6 because Elisangela's game(once again) was a DISASTER!!!! Anyway,Azerrail won 1 points so they almost secured 1st place!!! :)

If Grun came to Azerrail , it would be great! :D Anyway, now I hope Kosek will help Azerrail in reception.

• With Kosek they will be way better! And with this horrible reception only Oksana Parkhomenko could make her tem to win 3-0 and lose 2-3 )

I adore her!!!

And congrats to Rabita- I have so bad headache after that match!!! Our gilrs and fans were the best! )

I am so satisfied with today`s results. If Azerrail could win it would have been great!!! But even 2-3 lost was amazing result!!!

• With Kosek they will be way better! And with this horrible reception only Oksana Parkhomenko could make her tem to win 3-0 and lose 2-3 )

I adore her!!!

And congrats to Rabita- I have so bad headache after that match!!! Our gilrs and fans were the best! )

I am so satisfied with today`s results. If Azerrail could win it would have been great!!! But even 2-3 lost was amazing result!!!

If she didn't keep passing all balls to Rahimova in the end :roll: anyway, I cant criticize her, cause she couldn't get good reception.

• I noticed that during the match on court Logan smiled very often even during the USA matches She hadn't so positive vibrations.

Curious what is so special in Fenerbahce...

• Logan Tom doesn't speak Turkish so additionally she communicates with the team thru body language and facial expression. :rolll:

:| We need to pass better, let's play more defense

:( Bad call from referee

:pinch: My fault, my bad

:) Nice set, Naz

^^ Good job, guys