The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Seda can not save her team when others spikers is failing.Opposite must be dominant like Gamova,Neslihan,Hooker exc..One day she plays very well,one day she plays so bad.We dont trust her game but we trust other spikers.My saying about Seda is same with Naz

• My candidates for F4:FbU,VTT,Kazan,Cortese

FbU-Rabıta B.: %52-48, FbU is a better team than Rabıta on paper and i think Fbu will advance to F4 but everything will be clear on the court.
    VTT-Cannes:% 50-50...i hope VTT's team spirit/fight will prevail over Cannes in the end.
    D.Kazan-Azerrail B: % 51-49:the teams have Gamova and Rahimova.Gamova is a more experenced player than Rahimova.(i want Azerrail to advance f4)
    Villa C.-Bergamo:% 50,5-49,5:i also think that Vasileva will be key player for Bergamo to advance to f4.

• I go to Rabita vs FBU match to support my team as always. and I believe to my team that they will win ! good luck Rabi Angels :heart:

• Could someone give me the time of Rabita-FB please?In 30 min from now?

• I go to Rabita vs FBU match to support my team as always. and I believe to my team that they will win ! good luck Rabi Angels :heart:

My brother is there, too. I can't believe it, he was great football fan ^^ and he said Kim was singing Rabita song :heart:

• OMG Spicer only knows to set Osmokrovic :white: Naz and Fener's blocks work very well in the 1st set.The things Fener need :thumbup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Rabita has blocked Sokolova 3 or 4 times in the last 5 minutes. Naz has to go to someone else.

I'm actually ok with Naz repeating Sokolova. She just needs to set her father from the net.

Naz has been setting close to the net both to opposite and outsides.

• Nihan :teach:

• Wow great end by Naz & Eda :cheesy: