The 2012 CEV Champions League

• F4 is given to Baku :) no one told that this club is Azerrail or Rabita.
    Why do every talk about money when subject is hoster of F4. Russia, Turkey, Italy, France.. more other countries had done this. Why we do not deserve this, and what advantages do Poland have that we don't. Next year will be Poland's turn, then all will talk that one of Cev sponsors is Polish company,...money... this theme will never end. :wall:
    Come to Baku F4 and see that CEV was wright choosing us.
    My prediction: CEV gave F4 to Azerrail, If they cant pass group stage then hoster team will be Rabita :read:

The principle is simply wrong! F4-organisator shoud be announced after :!: poule-fase, to a team advanced to 2nd round :teach: What if neither Rabita nor Azerrail will reach 2nd round (theoretically possible) ?? Will the F4 still be held in Baku in that case ??

CEV :wall: :wall: :wall:

• The principle is simply wrong! F4-organisator shoud be announced after :!: poule-fase, to a team advanced to 2nd round :teach: What if neither Rabita nor Azerrail will reach 2nd round (theoretically possible) ?? Will the F4 still be held in Baku in that case ??

CEV :wall: :wall: :wall:

if the answer is yes, there's no problem with the decision but if no, it's a big shame of CEV. No offense to Azerbaijan but this early decision is not really nice... I wouldn't support it even if it was given to VGSTT :huh:

• i have nothing against baku ! its a great city, ive been there ! But the whole procedure of cev sucks ! they have to change it asap, or it will be like the fifa

• simple, they didn't change team, almost all players from last season are in Cannes for next season, and Cortese changed almost all.

thats wrong : poletchouk stop his carrier, marchenko left, camarda and pachale didnt signed again and now the only real "bonus player" is cardullo. peron and this ukrainian left side are new to.so thats mean a lot of change ...

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Hey guys, read here - http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…ne/755/1711/20396_EN.html

"Moreover, Mr. Meyer surprised a bit the many illustrious guests and officials by announcing that the organization of the women’s final four has been already allotted to the capital city of Azerbaijan, Baku. As a result of this, the competition formula will be adapted according to the provisions outlined in the Official Regulations, thereby having 8th finals and 4th finals following the League Round before the best 4 teams compete for the crown."

I think if I understood right, it wont have any teams associated to the hosting of final four, though it will be in Baku. Cause its written Champions will have 8th and 4th for then to be decided the four teams to quali to Final Four. I think their are considering Baku as a "neutral" host.

So that means will quali best 3 from each group plus the best 4th?

• thats wrong : poletchouk stop his carrier, marchenko left, camarda and pachale didnt signed again and now the only real "bonus player" is cardullo. peron and this ukrainian left side are new to.so thats mean a lot of change ...

I'm not wrong, Poletchouk did stop but Cannes has Rava, Lozancic and Rasic from last year, so still really strong on position MB. Marchenko left, but she was not so consistent last year, she was all the time changed with Pachale who also left so not big lost for Cannes, same is with Camarada. Cardulo is big bonus for team, her reception in some rotations can help Cannes big time, so I don't think they lost anything, I presume that they will buy one more player on position OH.

Still better than Cortese.

• F4 will be in Azerbaijan this year..Nice but I don't want to see Azerrail in F4 :thumbdown: Rabita is better than Azerrail.

What a easily group ! :what:

Group B: Rabita and Fenerbahce.. Ilgar are you coming to İstanbul with Rabita ? :sos:

If Rabita wins 3-2 or 3-1 in Azerbaijan and if Fenerbahce wins 3-1 or 3-2 in Istanbul , Fenerbahçe will finish with a score of 15 or 16 OR Fenerbahce will finish with a score of 17 or 18 pts ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Pool A is ok for me. I think Eczacibasi and Villa Cortese will play in playoffs. Vakif haven't got easy group but I think they'll in playoffs, like someone above said, for 2nd place will fight Azerrail and Bergamo. And about Polish teams I think Muszynianka will have problems, they should really fight for this place.

• According to the azeri site 3 from each group and the best 4th. So it means if Azeri clubs won't qualify, there won't be any Azeri team? :S But,then isn't it better to hold just Final like in football?

• I liked that. There's no host team and all four teams will reach F4 with their own effort. One of the very few good things that CEV do.

• Azerbaijan – a country which is literally fond of Volleyball and whose
    best team, Rabita BAKU, was the runner-up of last year’s campaign will
    be playing host to such a unique Volleyball festival for the first time
    in history

---> does this not mean, that Rabita is the host ?

• I understand that Baku as city is the host, not one of the teams. On the one hand it's good that all teams have to fight the "normal" way to be in F4, but on the other hand it would be stupid to have a F4 without a host team if neither Rabita nor Azerrail will qualify...

• I liked that. There's no host team and all four teams will reach F4 with their own effort. One of the very few good things that CEV do.

I like it too. 8)
    They may say in Sopot: "We are quite lucky". First international season and the group they got is not bad. Of course is not easy, but advancing to the next round is not "mission impossible" for Trefl, I believe. Muszynianka had had worse draw and will be forced to fight really hard to be in playoffs.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 1- Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL (TUR)
    2- RC CANNES (FRA)

1- FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL (TUR)
    2- Rabita BAKU (AZE)

1- Dinamo KAZAN (RUS)
    2- Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)

1- VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL (TUR)
    2- Volley BERGAMO (ITA) /Azerrail BAKU (AZE) (i hope Azerrail)

1- Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    2- Scavolini PESARO (ITA)

:box:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• I think that Muszyna is tronger than Pesaro :super:

• I think that Muszyna is tronger than Pesaro :super:

maybe... but, this standings are on the paper. (in my idae) im sure we will see surprises this year. on the other hand, i also prefer Muszyna instead of Scavolini :whistle:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup: