The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I would like to see both Cannes and VF in F4 ;( .This year are my two favourite teams.Cannes because of Ravva and Centoni,VF because of Nikolic and the turkish OH(Kirdar i think) who is very passionate girl!These two teams have the highest team spirit i think.

Good luck my Ravva :rose: .If VF goes to F4 i would like to see it in first place.FB has got tremendous players and Kim is extraterrestrial but i tink something is going wrong in this team.We ''ll see...

I hope this match will be a 5 setter with high level and excitment :D of course I hope to win for my team, but Cannes is not bad either :drink:

• Haydı Cannes Gooo !!! Good luck Ravva Rasic and Cannes :super:

• i loved laola1.tv commentator :lol: :lol: nikolic is back

• Vakıfbank won the first set thanks to Glinka she is playing really great today also Nikolic she was quite effective at the end of the set but Özge is not playing good today so anything is possible in this match.

• This is the reason why my favourite team is VTT which were behind during the whole set but knew how to take the set.

Very competitive game and so fun to watch for me.

• but Özge is not playing good today so anything is possible in this match.

IMO Ozge is playing a great :!: game at the moment --- > great setting :teach:

• Today, I'm sure Glinka spikes a ball with her ass and the ball is in... she is playing the perfect match.