CEV Cup 2011/12

• I think it's a little unfair that Busto Arsizio had to play this match in a short time after coppa italia. If the girls had had a bit more of rest they sure would've collected one more victory. The come from behind extending the match is proof of that. X(

• Can any of the Polish users give me a link for pictures of the Bielsko - Busto match ?? ^^

Thanks in advance :flower:

• Goodmorning!Does anybody know if there will be a channel for Galatasaray-AEK Athens tonight??Thank u :flower: .

• Goodmorning!Does anybody know if there will be a channel for Galatasaray-AEK Athens tonight??Thank u :flower: .

Galatasaray facebook site probably.
    May You tell Me something about the AEK Players?

• Galatasaray facebook site probably.
    May You tell Me something about the AEK Players?

This year is the best team in Greece with a lot of ex-players of my team Panathinaikos.There are three foreigner palyers(Doganjic(ex Rabita),Kis(NT HUN) and Borovinsek(SLO)).I think is a good team but Galatasaray with the entrance of Miletic in reception will have no problem.

And NTV SPOR will broadcast the Fenerbahçe Ülker - Pana's match tomorrow :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• GS-AEK will be at 17 in Turkey or in London?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 17.00 for Turkey time

Thank you Burak...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• thanks Leo

For the ace that ended the first set?

Galatasaray MP-AEK Athens 2-0 (26-24 25-14)

• yes Leo had ace end of the first set

And she made also another point... second touch

• Dinamo KRASNODAR 3- 0 SVS Post SCHWECHAT Sts

Konstantinova got 7 blocks.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Galatasaray MP-AEK Athens 3-0 (26-24 25-14 25-16)

Leo made 3 aces (2 in a row), 1 second touch and maybe a block.

• Stoccarda-Urbino 0-3 (22-25 21-25 25-27)