CEV Cup 2011/12

• My prediction for the semis

Busto-Urbino
    Galatasaray-Krasnodar

...and for the final
    Busto-Galatasaray (so I can watch Leo playing in Italy XD)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• My prediction for the semis

Busto-Urbino
    Galatasaray-Krasnodar

...and for the final
    Busto-Galatasaray (so I can watch Leo playing in Italy XD)

And winner? :D Leo against Busto it must be hard to decide :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• NTVSpor will broadcast Galatasaray MP-Crvene Zvezda Beograd match tomorrow live at 18.30

Link:
    http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hanikoglu played EXACTLY the same short tip from pos 2 behind Crvena's block about 10 times already and Crvena simply can't dig it :wall:
    Rosir plays very spectacular but also very wild, some of her balls are wide out or straight into the block...

• Galatasaray-Stella Rossa 3-0 (25-14 25-19 25-16) :thumbsup:
    I saw only the third set.

StarNight
    "And winner? :D Leo against Busto it must be hard to decide :lol:"

It doesn't matter, the very important thing is that I will see Leo playing in Italy XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio 2-2 Schweriner SC

Yama was leading now 13-6 in the tiebreak..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Carli Lloyd had 7 blocks while Schweriner had 5 blocks in total

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• because she was not ready to play after one serious ankle injury. the french NT coach F.Vial was so disappointed because of this : the team is weak and C.Bauer is the only lethal weapon that he have in offense. so without Bauer in a good shape, no way to achieve any good result for french team!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Bauer's efficiency is due to the good receive as well as good toss by the setter plus the confidence that her setter is giving her by continuously feeding her the ball. If France NT can get a setter much like Carli Lloyd then Bauer can continue to play this good.

7 blocks of Lloyd is just incredible. How many 5'10" setter can actually do this? And her blocking performance is really consistent getting 2 or more blocks per match. This girl is the future of US NT as setter not Glass nor Spicer.

• Carli Lloyd had 7 blocks while Schweriner had 5 blocks in total

Sometimes she blocks better than how she sets ahahah

• My dream to see Leo in Italy still continue.... Gala, Urbino and Busto won XD Now I'm waiting for return matches XD

But I have a doubt... The final 4 of CL will be played in Baku but there is also a place to final of CEV cup or in the filed of teams that will play it?

• My name is not Leo XD