CEV Cup 2011/12

• Such an exciting game! Well done German girls, good team!

• Well, first of all, i have to say, i´m very proud of "my" girls. My wish was to win at least one set and they did. After Liana got injured they were down, of course, but i was very happy for them how they came back in 3rd set, even though it was very close in the end.
    Haha, Tom the commentator, he´s a great guy. I like him, we´re friends. He puts so much heart and soul into his job as a commentator, be it on tv or at the radio station, you just have to love him.

Here are some pics.

Foluke Akinradewo and Norisha Campbell.

Me, Foluke, Norisha and a friend of Norisha

Bad pic quality, but i got autographs from all the players of Krasnodar.

• Yeah, commentator was very enthusiastic) but he added to the entertainment for sure)

• Hi Can somedy tell me the details of the qualification for the 4rth Final in away games

Still a golden set if Igtisadchi Baku will beat Busto Arsizio or considering the sets (and maybe the score) ?

I don't like the golden set, but

Take care

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Tom the commentator, he´s a great guy. I like him, we´re friends. He puts so much heart and soul into his job as a commentator, be it on tv or at the radio station, you just have to love him.

Totally agree :) He does a great job, it's really enjoying to hear his comments :drink:

You could tell him, he has at least one Dutch fan :D

• Yes, it will be Golden Set all along...

Thanks Mathias

I hope that Busto Arsizio will win 'cause french MB Christina Bauer (as her, I'm from Mulhouse ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• How many chance has got GSMP to play the cup in Italy in Busto or in Urbino? I think this 3 teams can go on in the next phase of the competition but then will be the crossing with teams from champions league (so for there are chance to play also with Villa, Bergamo or Pesaro). Do you think is possible that Galatasaray will play in Italy?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• will there be a stream of Baku vs. Busto Arsizio anywhere???

• will there be a stream of Baku vs. Busto Arsizio anywhere???

Yes.
    http://telestad.com/index.php?page=channel2

• After this round 4 teams will be added from the Champions League

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Will be a stream for Asterix-Galatasaray?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Can anyone tell us if Karpol left home its best players and goes to Bielsko-Biala with B-squad please??

• Vilsbiburg goes to Krasnodar with only 9 players. New player Mira Djuric can't play in CEV Cup because she played for Khimik Yuzhny already, Liana Mesa is out with leg muscle injury, Jennifer Todd is rested because of knee problems and the young players Pogany and Stigrot also stay at home. Guillermo Gallardo said in the match he will use players who usually don't play so much (probably Daniela Lanner, Mona Elwassimy and 17 year old Sandra Ittlinger).