Challenge Cup 2011/12

• can anyone give infos about Suhl? (probably Matthias :flower: ) I hope İller can beat them too but it wont be easy this time i feel. Go Ezgi Go :rose:

• Congrats to Azeri teams, both trough to quarter-finals!!!!!!!!! :super:

Vizura(Serbia) vs Lokomotiv Baku(Azerbaijan) 0-3 (18:25, 7:25, 19:25)

Rijeka(Croatia) vs Baki Baku(Azerbaijan) 0-3 (17:25, 21:25, 18:25)

• can anyone give infos about Suhl? (probably Matthias :flower: ) I hope İller can beat them too but it wont be easy this time i feel. Go Ezgi Go :rose:

They're a good team, currently 5th in German league. As Burak said, one of their setters is Laura Dijkema, the other setter is Marija Pucarevic, there is no clear 1st setter among them. The libero is Suzana Cebic. They have two tall and strong attackers from CZE, Martina Utla (OH) and Vendula Merkova (Opp). Also their MBs Anna Kalinovskaya and Ivana Isailovic (played in SRB NT in 2007) are quite good. Actually I don't understand why they struggled so much against Köniz, from what I read they should (and could) have won both matches easily but their own performance was not as usual. Also in these matches Cebic and Merkova played with injuries. I don't know Iller so well but I think both teams might have a similar level.

Suhl is 5th team in Bundesliga currently. They have Vendula Merkova, Susanna Cebiç and Laura Dijkema as important players. Also their captain Steger, Isailoviç, Kalinovskaya and Utla play in starting-six

• @ Nati, just wondering, is the website you reference better than the telestad website? Telestad seems to be having major problems with their stream. I watched the Baki match today and the stream was very irratic and always seemed several plays behind the audio. I will try the one you mentioned for Friday's game if they are streaming the Azeri games. Thanks!! :flower:

• I don't know another one :S While I was watching Igtisadchi-Baki match, there was problem , but matches I watched before like Rabita-Azerrail, there was not any problem.

• “OMİÇKA” (RUSİYA) – “BAKI” (AZƏRBAYCAN) - 3:2 (25:20, 25:27, 27:29, 25:22, 15:11)

I hope Baki will win next game and golden set :box:

• Like Tina Turner sings:

We don't need another Baku Final
    We want see the Cup in Russia
    All We need is away victories
    And Nati will cry all night [blonds' revenge (Emil;))]

• Altough both Lokomotiv and Baki lost,they lost 3-2 in away games which should be an indicator that they will have big advantage in home games next week in Baku...Goooooo Azeri clubs!!!!! :dance4: