You are not logged in.

Friday, February 24th 2012, 3:38pm

Stats of Iller Bankasi - VfB Suhl.
Suhl 23 blocks in 4 sets :white: Amazing performance! I hope they can win next week too and reach semifinal.

im sure they will beat iller Bankası at home .İller B. :thumbdown: i wish the other Turkish teams were in this cup rather than İller.
And Ezgi played terribely :white:
meso mi ra se beno...

Bay Ekyqnc

The Investigator

• "Bay Ekyqnc" is male

Friday, February 24th 2012, 4:10pm

The success of Iller Bankası is very very important for Turkey in terms of decreasing the points difference against Italy. Because Italy has no team in this cup, really interesting. If this situation keeps going also for next year, then Turkey will most probably surpass Italy in the ranking list.
Where there is harmony, there is victory.
Latin proverb

Friday, February 24th 2012, 4:21pm

The success of Iller Bankası is very very important for Turkey in terms of decreasing the points difference against Italy. Because Italy has no team in this cup, really interesting. If this situation keeps going also for next year, then Turkey will most probably surpass Italy in the ranking list.

yes,you're right.
meso mi ra se beno...

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Friday, February 24th 2012, 10:51pm

Stats of Iller Bankasi - VfB Suhl.
Suhl 23 blocks in 4 sets :white: Amazing performance! I hope they can win next week too and reach semifinal.

im sure they will beat iller Bankası at home .İller B. :thumbdown: i wish the other Turkish teams were in this cup rather than İller.
And Ezgi played terribely :white:
Nilüfer couldn't even reach to the first round come on we don't have superior teams in the league behind big 4. I'm happy iller could come to quarters ^^ It's sad how Ezgi played in this match though :( The problem this year is setters. Look 23 blocks by Suhl... That's nothing but setter's fault. Tuğçe is talented but she couldn't get over her injury yet :(

Bay Ekyqnc

The Investigator

• "Bay Ekyqnc" is male

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 2:43am

yes,you're right.
Actually not quite right. I checked some information from the season of 2008-2009.

Firstly, while the ranking list was being calculated it was maintained according to the successes of the years 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011. So i did wanna check the season of 2008-2009 that will be cancelled when constituting the ranking list for the season of 2013-2014. Here is the information like Joanamss wrote already;

Volley Bergamo (ITA) winning the Women's Champions League

Asystel Novara (ITA) winning the Women's CEV Cup

Vini Monteschiavo Jesi (ITA) winning the Women's Challenge Cup

As it seems, Italy had incredible achievement in that year. Now lets check Turkish teams' successes in that year, here it is;

Eczacibasi Istanbul (TUR) getting the fourth place in the Women's Champions League

Fenerbahçe Istanbul (TUR) getting the third place in the Women's CEV Cup

DYO Karsiyaka Izmir (TUR) reaching only third round in the Women's Challenge Cup

Now it is the time to compare the points;

Bergamo had more points than Eczacıbası with about 18 points.

Novara had more points than Fener with about 11 points.

Jesi had more points than Karsiyaka with about 29 points.

As a result, the total points difference between Italy and Turkey in the season of 2008-2009 was about 58 points. It means that Italy will have big loss in their points for the ranking list 2013-2014. It is also valid for another area-basketball for Italians. They will be in a sharp decrease when constituting new basketball ranking list.

Turkey will most probably get second place for the new list that will be announced earliest time.
Where there is harmony, there is victory.
Latin proverb

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bay Ekyqnc" (Feb 25th 2012, 2:49am)

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 8:09am

Like Tina Turner sings:

We don't need another Baku Final
We want see the Cup in Russia
All We need is away victories
And Nati will cry all night [blonds' revenge (Emil;))]

^^

Baki Asistant coach told they lead 4th set, because of referees some mistakes they lost 4th set.

I hope they will win in Baku 8)

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 4:04pm

Yes yes and in tie break also Referees helped Brno.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 4:10pm

If I read smth like that, I would write it, too. Dont worry Bartek :win:

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 4:41pm

I don't worry I am happy like that :D :lol: because without Baku Teams Semi-Finals will be very exciting.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Anton1989

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 10:58am

Will the game between Baki and Omichka today be streamed?

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 5:20pm

Link for Baki game today

I was given this link for the Baki game today, but I can't seem to get it to come up. Hope you have better luck than I! http://yayim.net/

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 5:24pm

RE: Link for Baki game today

I was given this link for the Baki game today, but I can't seem to get it to come up. Hope you have better luck than I! http://yayim.net/

Do u know what channel we should try? :flower:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 6:49pm

Go Omichka Do It like Kazan.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 7:08pm

Well Omichka didn't want to finish off Baku Volleyball City so gave Baki the Win. Omichka has big heart, I'm proud of Her :mirror:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

• "Mammadova4Ever" is female

Favourite Team: Rabita Baku(#1),Sollys Nestle Osasco,Omichka OMSK,USA NT,Azerbaijan NT,Serbia NT,Brazil NT,Italy NT

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova(#1),Saori Kimura,Kim Yeon Koung,Malgorzata Glinka,Jaqueline Carvalho,Sheilla Castro,Manon Flier,Rosir Calderon,Victoria Ravva,Ana Antonijevic,Megan Hodge,Kim Glass,Iryna Zhukova

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 7:41pm

BAKI (AZERBAIJAN) - OMICKA (RUSSIA) - 3:0 (25:22, 25:19, 25:21) + 15-9 in golden set!!!!

Congrats girls!!!
:super: Great match,totally deserved it, tomorrow time for Lokomotiv to progress to semi-finals!!!! :dance4:

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 9:25pm

What Iller Bankasi composition went to Germany?

Thanks for your reply

Nostromo

Intermediate

• "Nostromo" is male

Favourite Players: Simona Gioli, Anja Spasojevic, Natalya Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Yasmina Hernández, Susana Cebic, Natasha Osmokrovic, Eva Yaneva, Jordan Larson, Yumilka Ruiz, Sanja Malagurski, Saori Sakoda

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 4:46pm

Lokomotiv gained access to semi-final Challenge Cup after winning 3-0 and 20-18 golden set to Brno. It was the czech republic team close to win with 3 set balls in golden set.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 5:48pm

VfB Suhl vs Iller Bankasi will be broadcasted live at 19.30 CET on http://www.reine-nerven-sache.de/live.html :thumbup:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 5:09pm

Why VC Baki and Lokomotiv Baki not facing each other in semifinals if they are from same country?

Isnt that the rule from CEV???

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Compe…hes.aspx?ID=553

That anoys me in CEV< the rule is aplicated in some situations, but not in all....Busto and Urbino will have to face each other in semifinals, the same can happen with Fenerbahçe and Vakifbank, but not for Vc Baki and Lokomotiv? Why?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 5:18pm

Why VC Baki and Lokomotiv Baki not facing each other in semifinals if they are from same country?

Isnt that the rule from CEV???

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Compe…hes.aspx?ID=553

That anoys me in CEV< the rule is aplicated in some situations, but not in all....Busto and Urbino will have to face each other in semifinals, the same can happen with Fenerbahçe and Vakifbank, but not for Vc Baki and Lokomotiv? Why?

That rule applies to CL only

Social bookmarks