Challenge Cup 2011/12

• Who has more money to be higher than rules? Azerbaijan and Italy? Of course Azerbaijan.

• well if it is like that then its not fair, the same rule should be aplied in all leagues IMO!

you have a point here,
    to be the devils advocate ( :) ), CL and the rest of the competitions don't follow the same formula.
    CL has a F4 tournament, the rest don't, which I guess makes all the difference.

• Congratulations Lokomotiv Baku on great win against Kralovo Pole Brno,3-0, and then 20-18 in golden set, after saving 3 matchpoints,that's great fightspirit!!!! Both Lokomotiv and Baki Baku nearing 2nd consecutive all-Azeri final in Challenge Cup!!!!!! :dance4: :cup:

• sorry but i wish that the belgian miracle achive !
    VDK Gent , specially his young coach S.Morand, deserved to play the final. I wish one final in between my 2 friends A.Vercezi (B.Baku) and S.Morand (VDK).
    it will be a cute story : the poor and the rich...

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• you have a point here,
    to be the devils advocate ( :) ), CL and the rest of the competitions don't follow the same formula.
    CL has a F4 tournament, the rest don't, which I guess makes all the difference.

Yes, I understand what you say...but I think should all have same rules, since it has influence in the rankings and so far in the number of team each country can have in each competition. Ok of course maybe challenge cup and Cev dont give as much points as Champions, but anyway...If all come together to give points, then all should have same rules...IMO of course.. ^^

• Yes, I understand what you say...but I think should all have same rules, since it has influence in the rankings and so far in the number of team each country can have in each competition. Ok of course maybe challenge cup and Cev dont give as much points as Champions, but anyway...If all come together to give points, then all should have same rules...IMO of course.. ^^

F4 in Cl is organized usually by one of the clubs, rule in CEV cup and Challenger cup was that one of last for teams organized F4 and no team want's to do that any more, thats why is no F4 and more.

• Gent Dames vs Lokomotiv Baku - has anybody link ??? :sos:

• Suhl-Baki 0:3 (24,19,17)
    Suhl could have achieved a better result. In 1st set they played very well in serve and block and Baki had big problems in reception. 2nd set was close until the middle, in the end Baki played just better. 3rd set also was very balanced until 17:17, then the referee made a bad mistake and gave a yellow card to Suhl coach, after that Suhl didn't score a single point any more :thumbdown: Their Opp Merkova (best scorer of German league) played a very bad match and they also missed MB Isailovic due to illness.
    Stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23486

• Ollleyyy our Baki and Loko are rock :super: İt seems will be next Azerbaijan Final in Challenge Cup :) :win: Go Baki VK !!! :cup:

Gent Dames 0 - 3 Lokomotiv baku (25-27, 24-26, 21-25)

• somebody have a link for statistics Gent vs Baki game?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Great performances by both Baki and Lokomotiv,not losing a single set in away games!!!! Great job girls, 2nd All-Azeri Challenge Cup final coming!!! :super:

• thanks diesse 14.
    lokomotiv dominate the block, as well it was the best skill of VDK in the previous round

• Suhl-Baki 0:3 (24,19,17)
    Suhl could have achieved a better result. In 1st set they played very well in serve and block and Baki had big problems in reception. 2nd set was close until the middle, in the end Baki played just better. 3rd set also was very balanced until 17:17, then the referee made a bad mistake and gave a yellow card to Suhl coach, after that Suhl didn't score a single point any more :thumbdown: Their Opp Merkova (best scorer of German league) played a very bad match and they also missed MB Isailovic due to illness.
    Stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23486

The ref made a good game, and I think for him it was ok to be wrong on this special ball. But the linesman was horrible. The yellow card - I think it was ok to give this one too - and in the end Baki was not in danger to lose this game after the first set. I think this was the turning point of the match.
    Most of the VfB players had flu symptoms, but Isailovic was really ill the last days. Against Stuttgart the team was able to compensate, but agains a strong and experienced team like Baki it was very hard. And the coach of Baki prepared his team very well tactically.