Challenge Cup 2011/12

• Congrats to Azeri clubs,great effort to make another all-Azeri final in this competition!!!

Lokomotiv BAKU vs VDK Gent Dames(Belgium) 3-0 25-17, 25-22, 25-18

Baki BAKU vs VfB 91 SUHL(Germany) 3-0 25-12 25-22 25-17 !

• 1st of two final-matches in Baki BAKU-Lokomotiv BAKU series will be held in Baku on 28th march(wednesday) at 19:00 local time! 2nd match is not scheduled yet!

• Baki V.K prepares for Final! I wish Baki V.K will win Challenge Cup. I like their teams and especially captain Calloni. In their first time in Europe , ending with Challenge Cup :)

Btw, Baku hosted Cev Cup F4 in 2010,
    2011 Challenge Cup Final
    2012 Champions League
    and Challenge Cup :win:

• In the superleague, Baku won twice 3-0. But Loko plays better in European Cups, I Think. Although, Igtisadchi won Loko in Superlague last year, they lost in Challenge Cup.

• Loko dominates in blocks :white:

With 2 blocks, Loko won 1st set 25-23

• In Superleague matches, Baki didn't have any problem in reception against Loko, but it seems Loko prepared very good for this match

• Loko came back from 20-13 and won 25-23 2nd set. But i didn't understand decision bu 2nd referee in 23 point. it was critical

• Crazy 2nd set :cheesy: 20:14, 20:20, 23:20, 23:25 :lol:
    Both teams don't really have a great level...just a lot of experienced players.

Loko came back from 20-13 and won 25-23 2nd set. But i didn't understand decision bu 2nd referee in 23 point. it was critical

I think it was correct. Cibele was over the line with complete foot.

• I think it was correct. Cibele was over the line with complete foot.

Thanks, I didnt understand what happened, I'm watching without sound :)

• Baki won the 3rd set 25-17. I like Calloni so much, she is real captain :thumbup:

• Baki won 4th set 25-15

Baki destroyed Loko with services :)

I have never seen Visser smiling, Only in Baki team :)

• Please kill the speaker of Baku Arena slowly and painfully... :sos: My head aches beacause of him and his one more time shout!!! :white:

• Mine too :aww: It is funny " dont we worry, we are with you' :lol: