The 2013 CEV Champions League

• no it show as how weak Italian league is.

Yes. Thats true. Italian league is not as strong as it had been for the past years ! There is no Perugia, Novara, Pesaro and Bergamo with strong squads ! Bergamo as a tradtional club who almost everyone emphasizes with, is not strong. They are weak and even in that condition they couldnt reach something in the league. Italian league maybe one of the most professinal leagues with organisation, TV and so on. But it is a fact that the league became weak. Maybe Bergamo can come back in 2 years and so some fine job.

• no it show as how weak Italian league is.

I think you've mistaken rich for strong. Even so, I disagree.
    By your logic, all leagues are weak since even in the most famous leagues there are only a handful of big teams.
    Bergamo, Novara, Pesaro didn't even finish their league in the top 5. Villa, Bergamo, Novara, Pesaro yet Yamamay became the champions and won the CEV. That alone shows how rich the Italian league is. Sure they're not great at the moment and are going through ups and downs but it doesn't take away from their consistency even in bad times.

Of course that's how I feel about it and I respect your opinion.

• We all know that Italian league is weaker than before, but Bergamo not reaching CL doesn't say anything about that.
    In fact, if Bergamo had qualified for CL, it would have been a better argument for weakness of the league, because it would mean that Bergamo with a squad that clearly isn't as strong as before still can be ranked as high.

• If Bergamo wants to make better results,not just in Europe,in Italy first,they need to buy some better players. Their roster is very bad. They had Sokolova,Poljak Kirillova,Furst,Bown,Nikolic, GRUN and LO BIANCO!!!! Now their foreigners are Nucu,Vasileva and Ruseva..No offense,but with that roster it's not strange they weren't in Top 5 in regular season of Italian Championship,nor in National Cup F4 !

• Italy has big economic crise, therefore, also Foppa, no way the team can buy strong players right now, It is a reality italian clubs have to live with, other wise they will all close, or wont pay their players..and that is something Bergamo never did.

but I agree , Bergamo not qualifying shows nothing about Italian league level...with all do respect. And honestly I can say Italian clubs have very good project and understanding of volleyball, cause with the low budget they have they can still build competitive teams (of course, not milionare teams, but still competitive), really, quite something! I wished Unilever have managers like them..hehehehehe

Anyway...changing subject

Urbino president said that they will try to get one wild card for next Champions League.
    http://www.legavolleyfemminile…eggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=104330

• German champion Schweriner SC decided to participate in Champions League again next year :)

Wonderful news for german teams :heart:

I like the whole atmosphere in stadiums! The german spectators are really great. I enjoyed the matches that I´ve seen

• Both apasport and azerisport wrote that Rabita and Azerrail ( :thumbdown: ) will play in CL
    Baki and Loko in Cev Cup
    Igtisadchi in Challenge Cup.

• The drawing of lots for the CEV Champions League will be held in Vienna on June 29, 2012

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to Muszynianka's website they recived a wild card for CL. Anyone knows full list of participants?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to Muszynianka's website they recived a wild card for CL. Anyone knows full list of participants?

not yet, CEV announced only men's teams

• not yet, CEV announced only men's teams

So how could you explain this? http://www.mksmuszynianka.com/…i/gramy_w_lidze_mistrzyn/

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game