The 2013 CEV Cup

• Luxembourg, June 5, 2012. The Drawing of Lots for the 2013 CEV Volleyball Cup and 2013 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup is coming up in a couple of days and namely this Thursday, June 7, as the European Cups Commission chaired by Mrs. Riet Ooms is currently screening the files submitted by the various National Federations. Around 130 clubs will be drawn on Thursday, thereby determining their status (first match at home or away) also for the next rounds of the competition up to the finals scheduled for March 2013.
    Detailed results of the DOL will be available on the CEV website at around noon. Denmark – that will be co-hosting together with Poland the final round of the European Championship in September next year – is returning back to the European arena as their vice champions, i.e. the team of GENTOFTE Volley, joins the starting field of the 2013 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup – Men. Back to the European Cups are also Norway’s and Albania’s ladies whose hopes will be carried by the teams of Stod Volley STEINKJER and Minatori RRESHEN. Additionally, but this is not a real premiere, as per decision of the CEV Board, the winners of the BVA Cup – the zonal club competition promoted by the Balkan Volleyball Association – will also join the upcoming edition of the CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup.

Picture: after losing the final of the 2012 CEV Volleyball Challenge Cup to their compatriots of Lokomotiv, this time the ladies of Baki BAKU will represent Azerbaijan, Europe's emerging Volleyball power, in the CEV Volleyball Cup.

• Khimik Yuzhny Odessa Region - Fenerbahçe / TED Ankara Kolejliler - Asterix Kieldrecht

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• sad draw for TED. They are trying to build a strong team and they have to face Fenerbahçe in second round. Actually their opponent in first round is quite strong too :lol:

• That Men's CL Final Four gave Poland amazing bonuses.

AZS Bialystok, PlusLiga 9th Team which was very close to be eliminated to the 1st League, will play in the CEV Cup :D and probably for sure in the Challenge Cup.

• where can I find them??

difficult to find information about them but check these pages.

Official page
    http://www.volleyball.volyn.ua/

There are infos about players, team history etc. (you can use google translate)
    http://fvu.in.ua/clubs/superli…um-volyn-universytet.html

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ha ha aha... The same story as always to match both clubs from the same country against each other at a possible next stage. This funny arrangement asides, i actually have some expectations from TED Kolejliler this year. They are also close to make a sponsorship agreement with Türk Telekom besides transferring quality players. It would be bad for them to see FB as an opponent against them at the possible next round in CEV Cup. I actually prefer that they would lose against Asterix KIELDRECHT and meet Krasnodar at the Challenge Cup. If we consider the point system of CEV, it may be involved a strong team challenging at Challenge Cup in terms of collecting points for the country. Of course Krasnodar is not a preferable team to see against you so early but this way would be better. Let's wait what will happen...

• Ha ha aha... The same story as always to match both clubs from the same country against each other at a possible next stage. This funny arrangement asides, i actually have some expectations from TED Kolejliler this year. They are also close to make a sponsorship agreement with Türk Telekom besides transferring quality players. It would be bad for them to see FB as an opponent against them at the possible next round in CEV Cup. I actually prefer that they would lose against Asterix KIELDRECHT and meet Krasnodar at the Challenge Cup. If we consider the point system of CEV, it may be involved a strong team challenging at Challenge Cup in terms of collecting points for the country. Of course Krasnodar is not a preferable team to see against you so early but this way would be better. Let's wait what will happen...

I agree, It doesnot make any sense to qualify only one step and be eliminated. Any ideas who will play for Balkan Cup from Turkey? ?(

• Best of luck to OMICHKA OMSK !!! :super:

• igtisadchi won 3-0

Baki Azeryol will play on Thusrday. I'm waiting for that match, because some perspective NT players play there. My second team after Rabita this year :box:

(25:17, 25:18, 25:22)

• Igtisadchi-Thai team playing great so far,very good 1st matches in both Azerbaijani Superleague and CEV Cup !

• Today, TED Ankara Kolejliler is going to play Asterix team.Ted hasnt invested in the team as expected and i think they dont have much chance against Asterix.If they can manage to win at home at least they can look for a way to advance playing golden set in away match.Good luck Ted,and SURPRİSE US positively!!

• igtisadchi won 3-0

Baki Azeryol will play on Thusrday. I'm waiting for that match, because some perspective NT players play there. My second team after Rabita this year :box:

(25:17, 25:18, 25:22)