2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Why?
    Can anyone translate what says here? :wavy: http://www.voleybolextra.com/6…klerin-wildcard-ihtimali/

It just speculates that there might be a chance for FB if participating teams number would increase to 28-32, which is very unlikely.

Problem of CL is that although there are many weak teams participating while there are many powerful teams which cannot participate :wall: (russian, azerbeijani, turkish teams) there was rumours saying that challenge cup will be cancelled, ?(

• Ştiinţa Bacău - Champions League
    Dinamo Romprest Bucureşti - Champions League (there are rumours that the team did not want to participate in CL)
    CSV 2004 Tomis Constanţa - CEV Cup (not sure to participate, big financial problems)
    CSM Bucureşti - CEV Cup
    CSU Medicina Tîrgu Mureş - Challenge Cup
    CSM Lugoj - Balkan Cup

• Previous poster mentioned that if VDK Gent won the Belgian League they'd play in CL and they indeed won the championship so it looks like only one of those teams would take a spot, only if Croatia chooses not to send a representative.

• Previous poster mentioned that if VDK Gent won the Belgian League they'd play in CL and they indeed won the championship so it looks like only one of those teams would take a spot, only if Croatia chooses not to send a representative.

So probaly German team could be out.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• German teams for European Cups:

Schweriner SC ---> Champions League
    Dresdner SC ---> CEV Cup or wild card for Champions League
    Rote Raben Vilsbiburg ---> CEV Cup
    VC Wiesbaden ---> Challenge Cup
    Allianz MTV Stuttgart --->

Wiesbaden has financial problems at the moment, so it's possible that they don't use their spot. Also Stuttgart has announced that they'll play in Challenge Cup only if they get financial support from the city. If either of these teams or both don't use their spot, USC Münster (6th) and VT Aurubis Hamburg (7th) would be the next in line for a place in Challenge Cup.

• Wiesbaden has financial problems at the moment, so it's possible that they don't use their spot. Also Stuttgart has announced that they'll play in Challenge Cup only if they get financial support from the city. If either of these teams or both don't use their spot, USC Münster (6th) and VT Aurubis Hamburg (7th) would be the next in line for a place in Challenge Cup.

I admire the financial policy of German clubs. They seems not do crazy goals and respect more their economic situation. I wish to watch Dresden playing Champions League and also Wiesbaden CEV Cup anyway. I expect they could solve their problems. :thumbup:

• From Serbia

Crvena Zvezda Beograd - Champions League
    Nis Spartak Subotica - CEV Cup (I think they will not play due to financial problems)
    Vizura Beograd - CEV Cup
    Jedinstvo Uzice - Challenge Cup
    TENT Obrenovac - Challenge Cup

Also Zeleznicar Lajkovac will participe in Balkan Cup

• According to apasport.az Azerbaijan will have 3 teams in CL next season, 2 places and 1 wild card.

Rabita, Azerrail, Igtisadchi.

• Who's staying in Azerrail? All the players already have left.

Rahimova, Parkhomenko and Korotenko :lol: Karimova too, I guess.

Btw, I'm not sure if I understood one article correctly - I read somewhere that Azeryol and Azerrail will be one club next season, cause their sponsor doesn't want to to spend his money on two teams. Has anyone heard anything about this?

• Who's staying in Azerrail? All the players already have left.

I dont know about Caprara tranfer policy, but I would like Azerrail build up their team with Azeri players- Rahimova, Korotenko, Parkhomenko and Kovolenko.

• Rahimova, Parkhomenko and Korotenko :lol: Karimova too, I guess.

Btw, I'm not sure if I understood one article correctly - I read somewhere that Azeryol and Azerrail will be one club next season, cause their sponsor doesn't want to to spend his money on two teams. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I heard about Azeryol and Azerrail , but I'm not sure if it is about become one team or something else

• So we have got Parkhomenko,Rahimova,Korotenko,Karimova + Silie still not enough to build a team :lol: Azeri players contrubition is important for success in Azerrail.Previous season the team had no chemistry thanks to Chiappini,he transfered lots of players and send most of them later.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So we have got Parkhomenko,Rahimova,Korotenko,Karimova + Silie still not enough to build a team :lol:

No? Well, throw Kirillova on court and there you go! :lol:

• Stuttgart has officially announced not to play Challenge Cup for financial reasons, and VT Aurubis Hamburg will be there instead. They finished only 7th, so either Münster refused to play Challenge Cup as well or they took the spot of Wiesbaden...no info yet from those two clubs.

• No? Well, throw Kirillova on court and there you go! :lol:

I really wonder this case wheter Caprara will do a player license for Kirillova or not so we can witness her 136438267th come back to volleyball :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: