2014 CEV Cup

• It's a game day !

Check it out on FB TV at 6 pm CET fbtvonline.com

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fener - Bursa: 3-0 (25-12, 25-18, 25-21)

FENERBAHÇE: Garay (6), Bauer (6), Aneta (12), Y.Kim (15), Eda (8 ), Alısha (2), Merve (L), Seda (5), Elif (1), Derya (-)

BURSA BŞB: Gözde (2), Ana (2), Jerkov (5), Pınar (3), Kenny (10), Birgül (7), Sedef (L), Nazife (-), Merve (2), Duygu (-), Aylin (-)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Lamb has got so good numbers! :white:

In Italy she was one of the weakest MB ever saw in our championship. An amazing body without any technical skill. 14 points and 5 blocks, I can't believe.

• Lamb has got so good numbers! :white:

In Italy she was one of the weakest MB ever saw in our championship. An amazing body without any technical skill. 14 points and 5 blocks, I can't believe.

Lamb is really great this season so far! I don't know if she improved or if it's because of the level of our league or because of the good setter, but I really like her every time I watch her.

Vilsbiburg's problem is that they have 7 very good players but nothing behind it. And right now, 2 of that 7 are injured. The biggest problem is MB, Celin Stöhr is OK in block but she can't attack at all, she is 1.93 tall but she jumps something like 10cm high :aww:

• Lamb is really great this season so far! I don't know if she improved or if it's because of the level of our league or because of the good setter, but I really like her every time I watch her.

Vilsbiburg's problem is that they have 7 very good players but nothing behind it. And right now, 2 of that 7 are injured. The biggest problem is MB, Celin Stöhr is OK in block but she can't attack at all, she is 1.93 tall but she jumps something like 10cm high :aww:

Lamb was in Pavia in 2011-12. It was the bottom team of the league. She was very weak. She didn't block and couldn't be a realible spiker. Most of all she was so weak technically. I'm glad she's improved.

• any link for Lokomotive Baku X Hapoel Kfar Saba... CEV Cup Match????????????

• "Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• “Lokomotiv” (Azərbaycan) - “Hapoel” (İsrail, Kfar Saba) - 3:0 (25:16; 25:19; 25:14)

• There is no stats for CEV cup?

unfortunately...these stats from a turkish user from turkish forum..

kim 18 sayı (4 blok) %71,4 hücum (21/15)
    garay 16 sayı (4 blok 2 servis) %55,5 (18/10)
    gökçen 6 sayı (2 blok 1 servis)
    bauer 4 sayı
    aneta 5 sayı (2 servis) %18,75 (16/3)
    seda 5 sayı (1 servis 3 blok) %12,5 (8/1)

sayı means point....

Here you go:

FENERBAHÇE-ORBITA ZAPOROZHYE: 3-0

Sets: 25-22, 25-14, 25-16

Time: 71 min. (27, 21, 23)

FENERBAHÇE: Elif Öner 4, Garay 12, Gökçen 7, Havlickova 5, Kim 21 (6 blo), Bauer 4, Merve (L), Seda 2, Glass 1, Derya)

ORBITA ZAPOROZHYE: Skrypak 1, Silchenkova 15, Frolova 2, Pugachova 7, Dudnikova 8, Luckho 1, Kozlovska (L), Liutikova, Sukhorukova 1