2014 CEV Cup

• Is there any way to watch Fenerbahçe - Orbita ??

Thank you

• Vilsbiburg comes back from 7 points behind in 3rd set but make two amateur mistakes at 23-23, so after 3rd set Salo is already in the next round and a completely useless 4th set still has to be played. I'd rather have the Golden Set rule I think...

• Ukraine's Orbita 0-3 Fenerbahçe. Fenerbahçe has advanced to next round and we'll face with Finnish LP Salo in the next round.

Today our men's team played Ukrainian team Kharkiv at Challenge Cup and lost 2-3 but if our men's team qualify to the next round, our men's team will play against Finnish team next round

It's so interesting :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You see Matjas first You miaowed that You don't like new rule and now You want to see again. The same will be with 21pts rule. Now You are against, 2-3 years and You will change Your mind.

• You see Matjas first You miaowed that You don't like new rule and now You want to see again. The same will be with 21pts rule. Now You are against, 2-3 years and You will change Your mind.

It's not true. Best solution when both teams win one match would be a third match, but this is simply impossible in Euro Cups. I am against anything that is based on sets/points, because after all volleyball is about winning MATCHES first. And as today, match was finished after 3rd set and two completely dull and useless sets followed because the match had to be finished.

And it still hasn't arrived in your little world that everyone is against 21 points rule, even in Ary Graca's home it will be abandoned again after this season, so just forget about it.

• So what that Everyone is against the rule. That should mean that in that case I should also change My? Well.. if Someone likes to change mind as flag in big World.. his case ^^

• Orbita-ZTMC-ZNU ZAPOROZHYE - FENERBAHÇE 0 : 3 ( 14-25, 10-25,22-25)

Stats* :
    kim 14 sayı(20/11) (3 servis,11 hücum ve %55 hücum yüzdesi)
    seda 11 sayı(14/8) (1 blok,2 servis,8 hücum ve %57 hücum yüzdesi)
    garay 8 sayı(16/6) (2 blok,6 hücum %37,5 hücum yüzdesi)
    bauer 9 sayı(4/2) (5 blok,2 blok,1 hücum ve %55 hücum yüzdesi)
    eda 3 sayı(5/2) (1 blok,2 hücum ve %40 hücum yüzdesi)
    aneta 6 sayı(5/5) (1 blok,5 hücum ve %100 hücum yüzdesi)
    ipek 4 sayı(1/0) (3 blok)
    elif b (6/0) 6 hücumda sayı alamayarak hayal kırıklığı oldu
    glass 2 sayı (1 hücum,1 blok)

sayı=point, hücum=attack , hücum yüzdesi = percent of attack

*stats by kalimero from turkish forum.

• @carter

All stats are wrong again. please don't write own stats.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Olomouc leads 2-0 against Azerrail! :what:

The only famous player for Olomouc is Jana Senkova Napolitano. :white:

EDIT: Azerrail won 3-2. They won 3 sets in a row, playing much better.

• 4/12 Olympiacos - Bielsko Biala 0-3 (23-25,25-27,22-25) Monzoni 15 (12/15 at., 2 block, 1 ace) - Horka 16
    8/12 Bielsko Biala - Olympiakos 2-3 (25-20, 25-23, 18-25, 16-25, 11-15)

• LIVE!!!_14.01.2014_CEV Cup Women

* Laola1.tv Time (GMT/UTC + 1:00 hr.)
    - BAKU Time (GMT/UTC + 4 hrs. OR + 3:00 hrs. of Laola1.tv Time)
    - BANGKOK Time (GMT/UTC + 7:00 hrs. OR + 6:00 hrs. of Laola1.tv Time)

Tuesday, 14.01.2014

Tuesday, 14.01.2014, 18:00
    CEV Cup Women
    Polski Cukier Fakro MUSZYNA - Lokomotiv BAKU
    http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/li…okomotiv-baku/151175.html