2014 Challenge Cup

• I'm also impressed by Pankova's improvement, when she was back-up I was also sceptical about her skills, but now she got much experience and of course she deserves to be starter in NT as she was, she's not so ordinary and predictable as Startseva (when she's nervous and result is tight), Vetrova (Ulyakina), Matienko, Akulova, Babeshina, Zhadan, Surtseva, Uraleva... Maybe Anastasia Salina could've competed with her, but as far as I know she doesn't play right now. What's with her ?(
    Seriously Hooker called Zarechie Toyota? :lol: :rolll: she sometimes is so ordinary :whistle:

Yes, Pankov always makes doubtful decisions when he coaches teams, but when it came to his children - looks like all the decisions were 100% right!
    I don't know the whole situation with Salina, there was some controversy with her move to Hara Morin this summer, that in the end didn't happen. And or some reason looks like Uralochka doesn't want her in the team anymore. I'll try to find more info on her.
    Yes, Hooker wrote that in her Facebook page, people here were laughing about it too. But I think we hould be kind to her - it was a preseason game, she just got to Russia and surely didn't know the clubs. And for American girl Zarechie Odintsovo must be a nightmare to spell and remember, so she went with writing on the oponents shirts) Maybe we all would do the same in her place)

• Yes, Pankov always makes doubtful decisions when he coaches teams, but when it came to his children - looks like all the decisions were 100% right!
    I don't know the whole situation with Salina, there was some controversy with her move to Hara Morin this summer, that in the end didn't happen. And or some reason looks like Uralochka doesn't want her in the team anymore. I'll try to find more info on her.
    Yes, Hooker wrote that in her Facebook page, people here were laughing about it too. But I think we hould be kind to her - it was a preseason game, she just got to Russia and surely didn't know the clubs. And for American girl Zarechie Odintsovo must be a nightmare to spell and remember, so she went with writing on the oponents shirts) Maybe we all would do the same in her place)

Agree, maybe we should treat Destinee more kindly, but because of her attitude like drama queen it's hard to treat her in other way :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bjk beat Impel 3-1 in Poland.. bravo girls!!!! :super: good luck for the return match!!

Impel - Bjk : 1 -3 ( 25-18, 20-25,22-25,16-25)

Poor performance by Impel except Konieczna and Wilson. Konieczna fell on her face during match ;( maybe Impel has problems beacuse of playing matches too often, they played Cup match on Monday :whistle:

stats

• Poor performance by Impel except Konieczna and Wilson. Konieczna fell on her face during match ;( maybe Impel has problems beacuse of playing matches too often, they played Cup match on Monday :whistle:

stats

Interesting that Gryka got to play quite much, either Dirickx was really bad or really exhausted from the recent matches...

Brinker's performance throughout the season has been quite disappointing in Impel. Apparently she's another player who can play well only in NT :whistle:

• Interesting that Gryka got to play quite much, either Dirickx was really bad or really exhausted from the recent matches...

Brinker's performance throughout the season has been quite disappointing in Impel. Apparently she's another player who can play well only in NT :whistle:

It seems maren just keeps on regressing every season which is quite depressing . Maybe she just doesn't work hard enough on practices. ?(

• Zariecze Odincowo [RUS] - ASPTT Mulhouse [FRA] 3:2

(25:18, 23:25, 25:17, 22:25, 15:7)

Składy zespołów:

Zariecze: Bawukina (20), Bukarjejewa (9), Malykh (22), Fetisowa (11), Merkulowa (12), Serebrjanikowa (6), Romanenko (libero) oraz Kosianenko i Dibrowa
    Mulhouse: Ferulik (13), Lazarevic (4), Jaeckel (22), Faesch (1), Tsekowa (5), Ilie Albu (13), Bousquet (libero) oraz Djilali, Nercher i Diarra

Impel Wrocław - Besiktas Stambuł 1:3

(25:18, 20:25, 22:25, 16:25)

Składy zespołów:

Impel: Pyziołek (11), Wilson (12), Dirickx (2), Brinker (6), Kąkolewska (7), Konieczna (17), Medyńska (libero) oraz Gryka (2), Kaczor (1), Dozier, Mroczkowska (2) i Sieczka (2)
    Besiktas: Turkkan (1), Hanikoglu (3), Babat (4), Tumas (21), Nizetich (11), Ihtiyaroglu (libero) oraz Eryuz (3), Kinik, Aktas, Ilyasoglu (16)

• I really didnt expect this from besiktas because of their performance in the league. They have lost to Çanakkale and Sarıyer at their home. Probably they played their best match against Impel. Anyway, congratulations Besiktas!

• Unfortunately in second game we won't see Katarzyna Konieczna ;( after crash with Dorota Medyńska in last set in first game against Bjk she has bruised zygoma. I hope that Kaczor will play better than last time - OPP with 1/10 spikes :aww: I wonder who can be backup for her in case of dramatically bad performance, the smartest option for me is Mroczkowska, but she doesn't have good days neither, on the other hand I can't imagine Brinker, Pyziołek or Sieczka as OPP. Another thing is that Dozier could be OPP, but for me she's unreliable, even as MB for me she's underperforming definitely :call:

• this final will be vey important for Beşiktaş(Bjk). Bjk is one of the big sports clubs in Turkey and if the volleyball branch reaches the final then managment of the club can invest in volleyball more and more.Bjk is as a big club as Fenerbahçe and Galatasay are in Turkey. If Bjk's voleyball team becomes a strong team then the league could be more competitive..therefore i find it very important.

• Interesting! Zarechi beat Mulhouse easier than home match..i didnt expect it to be..congrats Zarechie..

So their opponent will be either Bjk or Impel in the final.

who are there on their(Zarechie's) roster?