2014 Challenge Cup

• Besiktas lost at home 2-3 against Impel Wroclaw. Thank you girls for destroying my bet, I was missing just your victory. Wroclaw played without the main opposite. :wall: :read:

• I don't know how Impel lose two sets. They played much better in almost all of time. In 4th set Besiktas have very poor reception. They shoud win this match 4-0/4-1 (with eventual golden set)... ;(

• So We have:

Challenge Cup Final: Turkey - Russia

CEV Cup Final: Turkey - Russia

CL Final: Turkey - Azerbaijan / Russia

• Besiktas Stambuł - Impel Wrocław 2:3

(27:25, 20:25, 21:25, 25:22, 9:15)

Składy zespołów:
    Besiktas: Tumaz (13), Eryuz (2), Koewa (10), Ilyasoglu (23), Nizetich (11), Babat (5), Ihtiyaroglu (libero) oraz Kinik (libero), Hanikoglu (10), Konar, Turkkan i Aktas (4)
    Impel: Mroczkowska (18], Kąkolewska (12), Dirickx (5), Wilson (9), Pyziołek, Kaczor (10), Medyńska (libero) oraz Gryka (3) i Brinker (23)

ASPTT Mulhouse - Zariecze Odińcowo 0:3
    (21:25, 21:25, 23:25)

Pierwszy mecz: 3:2 dla Zariecze, awans: Zariecze

Składy zespołów:

ASPTT: Ferulik (9), Lazarević (7), Jaeckel (9), Faesch (4), Tsekova (13), Ilie Albu (9), Bousquet (libero) oraz Djilali, Nercher i Diarra
    Zariecze: Bawikina (14), Bukrejewa (4), Malik (14), Kosianienko, Fetisowa (11), Merkułowa (11), Romanienko (libero) oraz Dibrowa i Srebrianikowa

• i was at the hall.....Congrats BJK but bad game by them.....foreigners of Bjk played terribly...Marina Tumas who was the best scorer of first match,was so bad :aww:
    Nizetich was very bad....setter SEda must be the most boring/simple setter of the world..she was so scared to set to middles that i was crazy at the hall seeing that. she just distributed a few balls to the middles and of course those sets were terrible.
    Thanks Selime for the good game... :flower:
    SElime was best player of BJk's side.Even 39 -yo Natali was better than other foreigners...Dicle was the best blockers of last weeks in the local league but her blocks were also not good enough in this match..
    in short : terrible Nzietich,Marna Tumas and setter SEda...bad middles : Dicle and Koeva.....Good SElime and good resistance made BJk's way to the final..

fans were great that was a very motivating point for the players...

On Impel : i didnt like their game as well..i didnt watch tie*break..in third set they played better but in other sets they were nearly as bad as BJk was.

Drix also didnt use middles.....number 2 and Brinker played well.

for the final....i dont know much about Russian team....if Russian team's reception is as bad as Bjk's then BJk has the chance :lol:
    BJk should play much better than that for the title especially Tumas,Nizetich and setter Seda.

• Mroczkowska or "number 2" as you called her Canter, played good game, unfortuantely Kaczor was a bit too weak and of course MBs should've got more balls :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i

Mroczkowska or "number 2" as you called her Canter, played good game, unfortuantely Kaczor was a bit too weak and of course MBs should've got more balls :mad:

think thats the weak point of Dricx's game..as she was playing for fenerbahçe she didnt use to use middle much as well..otherwise she is a good setter.

• Just saw Russian bookies have Zarechie as clear favorite for the first game and was surprised by that. Zarechie recently was showing very bad form - 3 days ago they lost without chances to Uralochka and a week ago they managed to lose to Ufimochka - a clear outsider of the league, who plays without money all season and lost all players who had chances to find another team. The whole season for Zarechie is a struggle to find 2nd OH - they just don't have a player for this position and as stats show in many games every player aside Merkulova take turn in receiving - Emelianova, Bukreeva, Malykh, Dibrova. Sometimes they find a player who solves the reception problem, but most of the games - they don't. I wonder if Besiktas is really worse than Zarechie with its problems. What do you think, guys?

• Beşiktaş has a good mix of young and experienced players. One of theri MBs Dicle Nur Babat (1992) is by far the best blocker of Turkish League according to statistics. Other MB Koeva is also a decent player. Their two setters Seda Eryüz and Seda Türkkan are average setters. They both would be useful for a top team as a back-up player (Seda Eryüz was back-up player of Naz Aydemir for a long time) However, their capacity is not enough to lead a competitive team in Turkish League. Selime İlyasoğlu and Yamila Nizetich are good defensive OHs but they are both very inconsistent. Also it is not a good idea to play with two short defensive OH. Opposite MArina Tumas is a very functional player since she has played as MB, OH and Opp. She has been playing in different Turkish teams for a long time and I don't she hasn't been naturalized yet. She is also 3rd best scorer of Turkish League.

Overall I think Beşiktaş is a decent team and they showed some good performance against top teams in the league. Thus, I believe they might be the favourite of the series :box:

• Good 2nd set for Zarechie especially Malykh and Barvykina.

• Do you know why Konstantinova is not a starter for Zarechie Odincovo? Is this Fetisova that good?

Elena could help a lot, considering she is an universal player, who can receive (maybe instead of Bukreeva).