2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• azeryol? 8| sure brako is there but what if the rest of the roster is scrubs? brako wont be able to lift that team alone and also chemik sure they hjave a solid lineup in agniszka-bedranek, ognejivic and bjelica but i feel they lack a strong attacker to truly make them a title contender (unless of course glinka goes back to the days when poland won their back to back euro titles in 2003 and 2005)

actually i didnt write the candidates for the title but the strong teams in CL overall.
    Azeryol took Brako and i thought they would have strong team other than Brako, they have money for that.we'll see !
    Chemik is a good team...they can do as good as Yamamay did in the past at least..why not?
    there is another team which i dont know what can do in CL after parting ways with most of its best players : Cannes

• Any official news about clubs playing from CEV?

http://cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=17186&ID=5

Quote from cev.lu

The various National Federations are expected to submit their entries by May 19 at the very latest depending on the spots available as per the latest version of the European Ranking List

Today is May 19th so CEV should announce something in a few days.

• There were too many teams playing this year. CEV should go back to 16 or 20 team format with all of these teams declining. Would make for higher quality group stage matches.

• Today, Germany Volleyball Federation (DVV) has announced that only Dresden will play in CL and Schweriner will play in Challenge Cup even if Germany have a 2 spots in CL 2014/15. Well, we know that Vilsbiburg don't want to participate to Champions League due to economic reasons and Schwerin finished the season 5th ranked but CEV isn't bound by their own rules, in the past we have seen it, Fenerbahce despite being the defending champion; CEV didn't allow them to play in the Champions League. So, it's so sad Schwerin will not able to watch in Champions League next season and now CEV has one more spot, i really wonder who will take this spot.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Polish Clubs in European Cups:
    Champions League - KPS Chemik Police, Impel Wrocław
    CEV Cup - Atom Trefl Sopot*, Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza*
    Challenge Cup - none**

* - both Atom and Tauron fight for Wild Card from CEV to Champions League
    ** - none from teams which took places 5th-8th (Aluprof, Muszynianka, Budowlani, Siódemka) decided to take part in Challenge Cup

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Muszyna first wanted to play in Challenge Cup, according to articles and now no?

Challenge Cup has actual from higher level- Uralochka NTMK, Schweriner, Bursa, Italian Team?, Azeri Team?.

• Muszyna first wanted to play in Challenge Cup, according to articles and now no?

Challenge Cup has actual from higher level- Uralochka NTMK, Schweriner, Bursa, Italian Team?, Azeri Team?.

It's all about the money and playing in Challenge Cup is quite costly, Muszyna has limited budget, so it can be the reason for not registering team or maybe they'll change their mind ?(

• After Lloyd, Buijs and Arrighetti's move to Azerbaijan, I'm sure of that Lokomotiv will get a wild-card to play Champions League and also Igtisadchi Bakü hasn't signed a contract with any player yet in the transfer-window.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bogdan Serwiński said that if Muszynianka won 5th place Club would play in Challenge Cup but didn't win and won't take part only because Bielsko withdrew and They are next in table..

• Bogdan Serwiński said that if Muszynianka won 5th place Club would play in Challenge Cup but didn't win and won't take part only because Bielsko withdrew and They are next in table..

Well, they must have changed their minds :whistle: PZPS claims that when teams from 5th places withdrew, then proposals got teams from places 6th-8th, but noone accepted it :whistle:

• Here are my 5 most likely possibilities for wild cards:
    Lokomotiv Bakü instead of Igtisadchi Bakü from Azerbaijan, Imoco Volley Conegliano from Italy, Atom Trefl Sopot from Poland, LP Salo from Finland and I have no idea who will grab last spot (as 5th)