RUS - Dinamo KAZAN
    RUS - Dinamo MOSCOW
    RUS - Omichka OMSK REGION
    SRB - Partizan Vizura BEOGRAD
    SUI - Volero ZÜRICH
    TUR - VakifBank ISTANBUL
    TUR - Fenerbahce ISTANBUL
    TUR - Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL

Big surprise :white: only 20 teams (only one wild card: LP Salo)

• Yyyy :white:

• What a surprse :whistle: I expected more Wild Cards, there were few contenders for these places and now CEV announces only 1 :cursing:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• absence of which of the teams in CL especially is making you infuriated ?

With Atom Trefl Sopot, Imoco Conegliano and Lokomotiv Baku it would look more interesting and competitive :whistle:

• any confirmed transfers for Atom? we still dont know about their strenght..Conegliano and Lokomativ not bad teams..would be fun to watch them in CL:

Italian media wrote about transfers of Deja Mc Clendon (OH), Katarzyna Zaroślińska (OP), Agata Durajczyk (L) and Maja Tokarska (MB), Polish media confirmed all of these except Mc Clendon. OHs Charlotte Leys and Klaudia Kaczorowska are staying.

There are also interests in some other players like: OHs Valdone Petrauskaite, Mia Jerkov or Senna Usic Jogunica and MB Brittnee Cooper. Official presentation of team should be tomorrow. I'm almost sure that they will announce at least one more foreigner to current line-up :teach:

• Italian media wrote about transfers of Deja Mc Clendon (OH), Katarzyna Zaroślińska (OP), Agata Durajczyk (L) and Maja Tokarska (MB), Polish media confirmed all of these except Mc Clendon. OHs Charlotte Leys and Klaudia Kaczorowska are staying.

There are also interests in some other players like: OHs Valdone Petrauskaite, Mia Jerkov or Senna Usic Jogunica and MB Brittnee Cooper. Official presentation of team should be tomorrow. I'm almost sure that they will announce at least one more foreigner to current line-up :teach:

bad to these teams then....they are good teams..1 wc :!:

• Wasn't CEV planning to change format of CL for next year :what: I think less team is better for keeping a certain level. Also it is good for increase the value of CEV Cup by making Atom, Lokomotiv and Conegliano play in CEV Cup.

• I think less team is better for keeping a certain level.

Not if the number of weak teams remains the same. Salo, Bacau, Nantes and Vizura will probably be rather weak and Dresden and Prostejov only slightly better. Time will tell, but I think in preliminaries (if we get balanced pools) there will be many one sided matches between the top teams and the weaker teams.

• Not if the number of weak teams remains the same. Salo, Bacau, Nantes and Vizura will probably be rather weak and Dresden and Prostejov only slightly better. Time will tell, but I think in preliminaries (if we get balanced pools) there will be many one sided matches between the top teams and the weaker teams.

Yes I agree with Matthias. Number of weaker teams is not reduced.. the teams who were going to get that wild card were much better, and transfered some really good players which IMO could make them even fight for some higher spot.. at least playoff 6

• No doubt, Lokomativ,Conegliano and Atom are stronger teams than Finn Lp Salo..however, giving wc to Fin team is better , considering this is the cup of the champions..to us its not important/is needless but to those weaker teams its important to join CL and so on...

• Pot 1:
    VakıfBank Istanbul (TUR)
    Fenerbahçe Istanbul (TUR)
    Eczacıbaşı VitrA (TUR)
    Dinamo Kazan (RUS)
    Dinamo Moscow (RUS)

Pot 2:
    Omichka OMSK (RUS)

Pot 3:
    Nordmeccanica Piacenza (ITA)
    Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio (ITA)
    Rabita Bakü (AZE)
    Azeryol Bakü (AZE)

Pot 4:
    RC Cannes (FRA)
    Nantes VB (FRA)
    Chemik Police (POL)
    Impel Wroclaw (POL)
    Dresdner SC (GER)

Pot 5:
    Volero Zurich (SUI)
    Stiinta Bacau (ROU)
    Partizan Vizura Beograd (SRB)
    Agel Prostejov (CZE)
    LP Salo (FIN)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't think it's fair giving Italy and Azerbaijan only 2 places and giving 2 places to France and Poland.. And if they didn't want to have it that way than they should've at least given a wild card to Conegliano and Lokomotiv who will have a pretty good teams for next season

• I don't think it's fair giving Italy and Azerbaijan only 2 places and giving 2 places to France and Poland.. And if they didn't want to have it that way than they should've at least given a wild card to Conegliano and Lokomotiv who will have a pretty good teams for next season

Most probably reason is that they want to strengten level of CEV Cup

• Nesli on accepting "Team Leader" award: I was hoping to get 'Newcomer of the year' award :lol: :lol:

• Pool's Draw:
    A: Dinamo Kazan, Rabita Baku, Chemik Police, Agel Prostejpv
    B: Fenerbahce Istanbul, Azeryol Baku, Nantes VB, Stiinta Bacau
    C: Dinamo Moscow, Unedo Yamamay Busto Arsizio, Dresdnder SC, LP Salo
    D: Eczacibasi Istanbul, Omichka Omsk, Impel Wrocław, Volero Zurich
    E: Vakifbank Istanbul, Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza, RC Cannes, Partizan Belgrade

What do you think about it guys?

• Cannes is yet against Vakif... It will be one of the thoughest pools