2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Chemik Police are probably going to play the champions league matches in Szczecin because their hall in Police is too small for CL.

Good that they could reach an agreement :thumbup: still better than journeys to Germany :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• CL is going to start tomorrow with EcV - Omicka match

Pity that Krasnodar isnt in CL which seems to be best Russian team. I'd prefer them in CL instead of Dinamo Moscow or Omicka..

i wonder about Boskovic's performance against VB and the other talented Serbian players' too.

the most interesting matches of this week are Cannes - Piacenza and Chemik - Rabita for sure..

lets see what Dresdner will do against Dinamo Moscow at home..Volero - Impel may be interesting too.

• With such a weak roster like that Omsk will most likely be out and I don't think Chemik Police will make a surprising result this year unfortunately :whistle: They're probably going to win the polish championship but not so big on CL.

• With such a weak roster like that Omsk will most likely be out and I don't think Chemik Police will make a surprising result this year unfortunately :whistle: They're probably going to win the polish championship but not so big on CL.

Probably you care much more about Chemik than Polish volleyball fans, why? :lol: This club is strong just for a season, sooner or later all money will go for men club Zaksa. With poor results of Polish women NT, 0 new generation is hard to build good team without good Polish players. Old generation ended, the last one will be Glinka soon. Anyway, it's nonsense, sooner or later Turkish club win CL, being prophet or hope to win CL non-Turkish team is useless, Vakif had just tired players of reaching non stop titles last season that's why Gamova team won. One player from a bench of for example Vakif is a dream and worth more than whole 6 players on a court of non-Turk team.

• Probably you care much more about Chemik than Polish volleyball fans, why? :lol: This club is strong just for a season, sooner or later all money will go for men club Zaksa. With poor results of Polish women NT, 0 new generation is hard to build good team without good Polish players. Old generation ended, the last one will be Glinka soon. Anyway, it's nonsense, sooner or later Turkish club win CL, being prophet or hope to win CL non-Turkish team is useless, Vakif had just tired players of reaching non stop titles last season that's why Gamova team won. One player from a bench of for example Vakif is a dream and worth more than whole 6 players on a court of non-Turk team.

Sure I do care about them :win:

• with 2 teams on nearly identical levels 1 player performing poorly can tilt the balance favorable to the other side :rolleyes: and vakif last year with huge potential? on paper maybe but during the whole tournament kazan was performing better than them :win:

• with 2 teams on nearly identical levels 1 player performing poorly can tilt the balance favorable to the other side :rolleyes: and vakif last year with huge potential? on paper maybe but during the whole tournament kazan was performing better than them :win:

Again nonsense. They hired players not for paper but also to prove it on the court. All team failed and not only one player left after not good result for ambitions of this club. Revolution.

• costagrande sucked when she got older but in mid 2000's she to me was a top 5 oh

When a top player signs with top clubs who want to win a Champions League and she always fails, someone isn't that top... Pesaro, Dinamo Moscow, VakifBank (twice champions in the last 4 years)... :whistle:

When, on the other side, a real top player like Del Core, coming from 2 seasons in middle level teams, came in Dinamo Kazan, she took the chance soon. The team was good enough to win the cup and they did it.

• Yeah, especially your Zibi is TOP.

Bartman is not the player I like the most in his position. Dante is. Anyway he won a World League - as best spiker of the competition - and a European Championship. Costagrande won a World Cup as MVP, just because USA suicided in the last game. No one of them had good results in Champions League...