2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Every time I watch matches from AZE I'm asking myself the same question: is there any person in the world who voluntarily listens to the kind of "music" they play between sets and during time-outs??? :white:

I was just thinking the same thing watching AzerRail vs Lokomotiv. My guess is no, nobody actually listens to that in their daily life. It's probably music to showcase the country to the world. I notice the songs mention Azerbaijan over and over.

• Meijners' complete inability to play backrow nearly cost Piacenza 1st set, it gave something like 10 points to the Romanian team :aww:

The stats of 1st set are waaaay off. Bauer scored a couple of attacks but stats say 0/2, and Djuric had some attacks but obviously the stats guy didn't notice them. That's why I don't believe the 32 points of Vargas yesterday, statisticians make mistakes and not few of them in many cases :whistle:

• The TV channel that has bought the rights for CL matches in Serbia announces Novara vs Calcit Ljubljana for tonight instead of Pomi vs Chemik. Yeah, it makes total sense, why show the most interesting match of the round when you can go with the least interesting one?! :wall:

• Belien showed better performance against Dinamo Moscow then against Alba Blaj.

• What is wrong with Fenerbahce ? :huh:

• Nothing is wrong. I saw all their best players to play just Telekom played very good game. I' m very happy because of good game of Gabi Koeva(who is very underestimated but i think that she is very smart attacker) and Hristina Ruseva. :rose:

That game actually is the solution showing how a team should beat Fenerbahce. Koeva is serving good but Ruseva is in a very different level. She is simply incredible, too bad Galatasaray could not transfer her :down:

• Mareike Hindriksen is playing better than Dijkema. Dijkema's sets are like Mancuso-Bartsch-Mancuso-Mancuso-Bartsch-Mikhailenko etc. Dresdner's MBs got 3 or 4 balls from her.

• So many mistakes in the game between Novara and Calcit for now :S
    Sansona with long hair look so strange now :P

• The TV channel that has bought the rights for CL matches in Serbia announces Novara vs Calcit Ljubljana for tonight instead of Pomi vs Chemik. Yeah, it makes total sense, why show the most interesting match of the round when you can go with the least interesting one?! :wall:

It looks like they made a good decision and chose the more interesting game :D Pomi is playing horrible right now :down:

• YES! Chemik - Pomi 1-0 (25-16) :win: :win: