2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Stuttgart's wing hitters with 3 points from 26 attempts in 1st set :aww:

I watched almost the whole match. I must say that I was really hard to watch. Stuttgart's reception wasn't bad but setters (both) were horrible and nobody couldn't score a point.
    On the other side, Lokomotiv couldn't pass but Cutura and Havlickova finished like 50% of the ball.

• I watched almost the whole match. I must say that I was really hard to watch. Stuttgart's reception wasn't bad but setters (both) were horrible and nobody couldn't score a point.
    On the other side, Lokomotiv couldn't pass but Cutura and Havlickova finished like 50% of the ball.

I agree that the match itself was painful to watch, but I think Valerie Nichol did fairly well as setter for Stuttgart, as good as the reception would allow her, IMO reception was bad most of the time. The referee's technique calls were strange, the setters would get double touches all the time but all other players could do with the ball whatever they wanted :aww:

• What a good move by Grbac to end long rally. :white:

• Good atack by Mihajlovic. She is playing as OPP

Brankica is playing as OP in Fenerbahce regularly :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think it's wiser to put Mihajlovic as OH without reception and Bosetti as passing OPP. Brankica hits better and is more confident in zone 4.

• Alba Blay libero was very good, She digs a lot of balls :)

• i went to the new halls of Fenerbahçe to watch FbG-İmpel match and i learned there that the match was in Burhan Felek sports hall :aww: ..due to terrible traffic i gave up going there..now i cant also watch laola due to tv rights :S

• I think that today game between Agel Prostjev and Pomi will be very interesting.
    Topić will improve team reception and with Vargas who will be scorer machine, Pomi will need to give 100% :)

• I expected them to be a disaster to be honest.

Hildebrand never has been a reliable player, Costagrande out of shape, Not competitive MBs and so on. They're pretty much like Novara, just with worse MBs.

• I expected them to be a disaster to be honest.

Hildebrand never has been a reliable player, Costagrande out of shape, Not competitive MBs and so on. They're pretty much like Novara, just with worse MBs.

Yeah, none of those is great nowadays, but that doesn't mean they are allowed to play like an amateur team. Many weaker teams would do a better job