2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• So nice to see so many fans in venue :dance6:

• Cannes is like a joke. Their setters are horrible, honestly everyone in that team is bad. If this Cannes was playing in the Turkish league, they would even relegate to division 2.
    Looks like Alexandra Lazic is the only one that can kill the ball, good for the Swedish NT :lol:

• Yes, this was a very poor match for Cannes. They fly to Russia to present themselves like that and lose in a little more than one hour?? I don't know why Bursac played so little, two weeks ago she caused big trouble to Uralochka with her attacks.

On the other hand it was not only Cannes playing bad, it was also Uralochka playing very well!

• Cannes is like a joke. Their setters are horrible, honestly everyone in that team is bad. If this Cannes was playing in the Turkish league, they would even relegate to division 2.
    Looks like Alexandra Lazic is the only one that can kill the ball, good for the Swedish NT :lol:

Yes, it is, and even better for Swedish NT is that 16-year 195 cm Isabelle Haak seems like the a emerging superstar and probably right now even better than Lazic. I have seen this girl play and she is a true phenomenon, something beyond grasp of what you can expect from nature. In this kind of age only Vargas and Boskovic can be seen as equivalents that can assert themselves to her. They are better now but more because of experience when Isabelle are provided with this sky is the limit. She achives insane performances in the - though weak - swedish league right now as in the last game where she dispatched 40 pts in only four sets against the league leading team. Sorry for OT. However, the Swedish NT might be a force to reckon with a near future for the first time in female volleyball history.

• Yes, it is, and even better for Swedish NT is that 16-year 195 cm Isabelle Haak seems like the a emerging superstar and probably right now even better than Lazic. I have seen this girl play and she is a true phenomenon, something beyond grasp of what you can expect from nature. In this kind of age only Vargas and Boskovic can be seen as equivalents that can assert themselves to her. They are better now but more because of experience when Isabelle are provided with this sky is the limit. She achives insane performances in the - though weak - swedish league right now as in the last game where she dispatched 40 pts in only four sets against the league leading team. Sorry for OT. However, the Swedish NT might be a force to reckon with a near future for the first time in female volleyball history.

I know! I opened a thread in here, something like "emerging young stars" or something like this and wrote about her. She is dominating the Swedish elite serien all alone by herself and she is only 16! The good thing is, she is playing OPP while Lazic can play OH. No Sweden finally has 2 good level players. Btw, I have a feeling that Haak will move to a bigger club next season, might be Cannes for her development and relations to Lazic. I really hope someone will invest in her :cheesy:

• Gamova looks strangely lost on court today, standing in the way of other players, other players standing in her way, mistiming her approach, letting balls drop between her and a teammate :what:
    Also Del Core is way below her standards, already got blocked by Tomkom twice and makes way too many unforced errors.

• Wow that Gamova scream on Odina Bayramova's face after she blocked her, was big :lol:
    Bayramova was surprised. Though I dont blame Gamova for this knowing how ugly Bayramova can get on the court, based on the NT matches.

Vasileva is indeed good! Looks like her self confidence is back and she is getting the sets she likes :aww:

• I know! I opened a thread in here, something like "emerging young stars" or something like this and wrote about her. She is dominating the Swedish elite serien all alone by herself and she is only 16! The good thing is, she is playing OPP while Lazic can play OH. No Sweden finally has 2 good level players. Btw, I have a feeling that Haak will move to a bigger club next season, might be Cannes for her development and relations to Lazic. I really hope someone will invest in her :cheesy:

are there any videos to watch this girl ?

• Skorupa is such a great player...I don't understand why she doesn't play for Polish NT... :white:

Wolosz is of course a good setter, but Skorupa is much better..

• I didn't watch the whole match impel-fener but... impel is skowronska-dependent and their middles are almost non-existent :!: . Skorupa set some nice balls in 4 with no block up. Also, i think Mihajlovic is a bit wasted as OPP...she clearly hits better from 4 but still did a nice job. I'm also happy to see Dietzen in a better shape then this summer :thumbsup:

• Can't wait for Novara and Atom it will be very interesting matche.. I hope so :D

• You can see her attack here in this video (after 17 seconds into the clip, she is the tall girl with a black hairband) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utUrUE_lhCc

Anna Haak is her older sister who has joined the University of Miami Hurricanes.

BTW, i think also Boskovic`sister plays in the NCAA, but she made some unpleasant headlines recently... http://www.kens5.com/story/new…leyball-arrests/76110186/

• After not winning even one set in their first 3 matches Stuttgart is on the way to take 3 points from Lokomotiv :white:

Val Nichol is doing a great job as setter IMO, Stoltenborg should get used to watch her from the warm-up zone :whistle: Also Mlejnkova finally with a good match, overall she has been disappointing this season, according to the club she has language problems :what:

• Bravo Novara 1:0, Bravo Helena :thumbsup:

• What a shame that Zaroślińska, Cooper and Radenković are injured.