2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• are there any videos to watch this girl ?

Sorry for answering this late. Finally found a video of her. The camera view is horrible and this is how Swedish elitserie quality is but still Isabelle is a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si8iNibrYaw

She is numer 11 and this is the second set of the match.

Here is the stats sheet of the game: http://svbf-web.azurewebsites.…ID=91&PID=81&type=LegList

• I can't watch Podolec, she isn't only the shadow of herself, she is like a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of herself.... Or some reincarnation of Kaczorowska...

• Gamova is back!

She really wants to go to the Olympics!

I believe Marichev will Obmochaeva, Gamova and Malykh, and Khodunova will not.

Today Gamova had 19 points, 4 blocks and 58% efficiency in attack: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=28424

• Lloyd is really a splendid blocker for her height.
    Veljković did a fantastic job the whole match but that one error she made in the end of the third set was so costly... I don't understand what Cuccarini did with changing the line-up in the 4th set, it was basically tanking. Jagielo couldn't have been any more useless. And I don't get why he didn't try using Gajgal instead of Bednarek who is still in horrible shape. Belcik did a fine job in Ankara but I think Wolosz was missed today.

• Lloyd is really a splendid blocker for her height.
    Veljković did a fantastic job the whole match but that one error she made in the end of the third set was so costly... I don't understand what Cuccarini did with changing the line-up in the 4th set, it was basically tanking. Jagielo couldn't have been any more useless. And I don't get why he didn't try using Gajgal instead of Bednarek who is still in horrible shape. Belcik did a fine job in Ankara but I think Wolosz was missed today.

Not only for her height but generally for a setter.. she is one of the best blocking setters together with Naz.. I can't remember many more great setters in that skill..

• Not only for her height but generally for a setter.. she is one of the best blocking setters together with Naz.. I can't remember many more great setters in that skill..

Ognjenovic should be added as well.
    Great game by Casalmaggiore :)

• Not only for her height but generally for a setter.. she is one of the best blocking setters together with Naz.. I can't remember many more great setters in that skill..

Startseva should be part of this list too.. this was evident in the Euro olympic qualifiers she had a couple of single blocks against italy and netherlands iirc

For me as fan at Azoty Arena it looked as symptom of recent OG qualification.Wołosz was out. Werblinska, Jagieło and Bednarek + Montano not prepared for hard game or too tired. Chemik played totally other game against Turkish team one month ago with fighting spirit from first to last point. Frankly speaking Pomi was lucky even their fans were surprised in end of 3rd set. They didn't play anything special.

• btw. who played as L instead of Sirressi ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game