You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 4:55pm

Cannes is like a joke. Their setters are horrible, honestly everyone in that team is bad. If this Cannes was playing in the Turkish league, they would even relegate to division 2.
Looks like Alexandra Lazic is the only one that can kill the ball, good for the Swedish NT :lol:

Yes, it is, and even better for Swedish NT is that 16-year 195 cm Isabelle Haak seems like the a emerging superstar and probably right now even better than Lazic. I have seen this girl play and she is a true phenomenon, something beyond grasp of what you can expect from nature. In this kind of age only Vargas and Boskovic can be seen as equivalents that can assert themselves to her. They are better now but more because of experience when Isabelle are provided with this sky is the limit. She achives insane performances in the - though weak - swedish league right now as in the last game where she dispatched 40 pts in only four sets against the league leading team. Sorry for OT. However, the Swedish NT might be a force to reckon with a near future for the first time in female volleyball history.
I know! I opened a thread in here, something like "emerging young stars" or something like this and wrote about her. She is dominating the Swedish elite serien all alone by herself and she is only 16! The good thing is, she is playing OPP while Lazic can play OH. No Sweden finally has 2 good level players. Btw, I have a feeling that Haak will move to a bigger club next season, might be Cannes for her development and relations to Lazic. I really hope someone will invest in her :cheesy:

are there any videos to watch this girl ?
Sorry for answering this late. Finally found a video of her. The camera view is horrible and this is how Swedish elitserie quality is but still Isabelle is a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si8iNibrYaw

She is numer 11 and this is the second set of the match.

Here is the stats sheet of the game: http://svbf-web.azurewebsites.net/MatchS…81&type=LegList

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 5:22pm

Gamova seems to be regaining her top shape (as much as this is possible at the age of 35). If she keeps improving Russia will have to take her to the Olympics because she's much better than Malykh.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 5:43pm

Looks like there is a jinx on Stuttgart for matches against Kazan. In the home match they lost their best player with ACL injury, now Kim Renkema had to leave the court after colliding with Thomsen in reception :S

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:07pm

Picci still not ready to play.. that could be a big problem for Pomi

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:18pm

I can't watch Podolec, she isn't only the shadow of herself, she is like a shadow of a shadow of a shadow of herself.... Or some reincarnation of Kaczorowska...

• "rodscanhoto" is male

Favourite Team: Rússia NT, USA NT, Brazil NT, Itália NT.

Favourite Players: André Nascimento, Micah Christenson, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Aaron Russell, Tatiana Kosheleva, Kseniia Ilchenko, Ilya Vlasov, Kelsey Robinson

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:33pm

Gamova is back!

She really wants to go to the Olympics!

I believe Marichev will Obmochaeva, Gamova and Malykh, and Khodunova will not.

Today Gamova had 19 points, 4 blocks and 58% efficiency in attack: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Match…s.aspx?ID=28424

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:37pm

And just to add... In VB- Sopot match the referees are idiots. Congrats.They just called 2m-out serve as a touch of libero...

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:54pm

Absolute disaster for Pomi in the 2nd set, rarely you see such a collapse on this level, a 15-1 run for Chemik. :white:

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 7:03pm

Sirressi out in tears :white: ;(
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 7:45pm

I think Chemik need Bahar :D :D

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 7:58pm

Pomi's block was really strong today... Werblinska will have nightmares and the main character will be Lloyd

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 8:00pm

I really like Pomi's spirit and friendships between the girls.. Carli and Gibby are best friends, Gibby is really close with Stevanovic and Kozuch.. and Carli also has a great chemistry with Maggie

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 8:03pm

Lloyd is really a splendid blocker for her height.
Veljković did a fantastic job the whole match but that one error she made in the end of the third set was so costly... I don't understand what Cuccarini did with changing the line-up in the 4th set, it was basically tanking. Jagielo couldn't have been any more useless. And I don't get why he didn't try using Gajgal instead of Bednarek who is still in horrible shape. Belcik did a fine job in Ankara but I think Wolosz was missed today.

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 8:14pm

Veljković did a fantastic job the whole match but that one error she made in the end of the third set was so costly... I don't understand what Cuccarini did with changing the line-up in the 4th set, it was basically tanking. Jagielo couldn't have been any more useless. And I don't get why he didn't try using Gajgal instead of Bednarek who is still in horrible shape. Belcik did a fine job in Ankara but I think Wolosz was missed today.

Not only for her height but generally for a setter.. she is one of the best blocking setters together with Naz.. I can't remember many more great setters in that skill..

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 8:30pm

Not only for her height but generally for a setter.. she is one of the best blocking setters together with Naz.. I can't remember many more great setters in that skill..

Ognjenovic should be added as well.
Great game by Casalmaggiore :)

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 9:04pm

Startseva should be part of this list too.. this was evident in the Euro olympic qualifiers she had a couple of single blocks against italy and netherlands iirc

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 9:46pm

For me as fan at Azoty Arena it looked as symptom of recent OG qualification.Wołosz was out. Werblinska, Jagieło and Bednarek + Montano not prepared for hard game or too tired. Chemik played totally other game against Turkish team one month ago with fighting spirit from first to last point. Frankly speaking Pomi was lucky even their fans were surprised in end of 3rd set. They didn't play anything special.

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 10:29pm

Piacenza vs Alba 2-2, the Romanians have saved a match point. Piacenza struggling in reception a lot.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 10:45pm

What a miracle by Casalmaggiore without Sirressi and Piccinini! :obey:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 10:51pm

btw. who played as L instead of Sirressi ?(
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Social bookmarks