2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Question:

Can Eczacibasi even host the Final Four this year?

I mean, they will likely qualify for the Playoffs 12 as best third...but, doesnt the third best only qualifies cause one of the best 12 hosts the Final Four? So in theory they wouldnt be qualified in first place, so how could they host the Final Four?

How will CEV do?

• And Sirressi, what to say...It's sort of unfair she hasn't been given any single chance to play in NT. She's better, more dynamic and a lot hotter than Sansonna and De Gennaro.

• With the win Eczacibasi qualified at the end as second, so they can host the Final Four after all.

Eczacibasi announced recently that they don't intend to host final four despite what is said in social media.

Nilay is much better than Kreklow. Which great attackers are we talking about? Calderon and Neslihan do already well with her sets and Larson has never been a scoring machine. Norman has been bad since the beginning of the season. It's really unfair to blame Nilay, after all, this team started to play much better with her setting.

By the way, you guys are underestimating Eczacibasi, they had so far the thougest group in this edition. Pomi, Chemic could be number 2 in any of the groups besides I'm sure Agel could be the best 3rd if they were lucky and placed in another group.

• And Sirressi, what to say...It's sort of unfair she hasn't been given any single chance to play in NT. She's better, more dynamic and a lot hotter than Sansonna and De Gennaro.

Sirressi is so far the biggest talent Italy has got after Piccinini. She hasn't famous parents or sponsors, so no one calls her in NT. And her club as well is new to high level volleyball, so it can't make pressure to have her in NT. That's all.

• Sirressi is so far the biggest talent Italy has got after Piccinini. She hasn't famous parents or sponsors, so no one calls her in NT. And her club as well is new to high level volleyball, so it can't make pressure to have her in NT. That's all.

It's a pity, hope she will be considered for the future. She has not famous parents, but her mother was her first coach and a valid volleyball trainer. The team she has been training here in Apulia (italian region where Sirressi comes from) has won so much at young level. I still remember her playing OH durign teen age and be the best :super:

• Eczacibasi announced recently that they don't intend to host final four despite what is said in social media.

By the way, you guys are underestimating Eczacibasi, they had so far the thougest group in this edition. Pomi, Chemic could be number 2 in any of the groups besides I'm sure Agel could be the best 3rd if they were lucky and placed in another group.

I agree - that was def. the thougest group in present CL.
    Regarding Final 4 host - remember last year - Chemik also didn't confirm anything till official news.

• Vakifbank Vs Eczacibasi

• Yeah it is official. Pomi is host.
    I"m so happy that Italy is host :thumbsup:

• PlayOffs
    Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul - VakifBank Istanbul
    Lokomotiv Baku - Volero Zurich
    Chemik Police - Fenerbahce Grunding Istanbul
    Dresdner SC - Dinamo Moscow
    Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg - Dinamo Kazan
    PGE Atom Trefl Sopot - Nordmeccanica Piacenza