2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• So here's the first surprise of the playoffs and I like it. Lokomotiv played with much more enthusiasm and Volero must be the most boring team left in the competition. They have one of the world's best MBs and she is barely visible on court :down:

• She is definitely a smart player but she has been dropping the team's attacking percentage all alone. I think both Aneta and Aleksandra attacked around 60% while Sonja had 20% in the first 3 sets. Now Aneta joined to Sonja and benched after 5 blocks :down:

The game is not only statistics. Sonja blocked great, passed great and didn't make many mistakes, and in the end she has same attack as Alex or Aneta and the team looks to her for last point.

• The game is not only statistics. Sonja blocked great, passed great and didn't make many mistakes, and in the end she has same attack as Alex or Aneta and the team looks to her for last point.

Definitely not. However she was hitting pretty bad and I would not say the set quality was bad. That's a whole another thing. Clearly she did much better right after I wrote my first entry, which is probably the last 2 sets.

• I hope Guidetti will be successful with Vakif's main target this Season.. Qualify Netherlands to Rio 2016

• This is one of the best Neslihan matches in her life :box: :super:

• I hope Guidetti will be successful with Vakif's main target this Season.. Qualify Netherlands to Rio 2016

hahahahaha you are soo right! I was thinking that right from the beginning of the season if NED had quailied for the olympics in Ankara or if they would have no chance to qualify anymore we would definitely see Sheilla and Kimberly always on court ! This is really unfair against the other players!

• hahahahaha you are soo right! I was thinking that right from the beginning of the season if NED had quailied for the olympics in Ankara or if they would have no chance to qualify anymore we would definitely see Sheilla and Kimberly always on court ! This is really unfair against the other players!

Kim Hill is so dissapointing. But Sheilla deserves more time on court for sure! I agree about the idea though. I'm glad Dijkema is not playing for Vakifbank :lol:

• I think I'm going to repeat myself...it looks like Eczaci is alive, now this season is really getting interesting both in Champions and in Turkish League.

Now I'm curious to see if Guidetti will be able to save this match...

• Kim Hill is so dissapointing. But Sheilla deserves more time on court for sure! I agree about the idea though. I'm glad Dijkema is not playing for Vakifbank :lol:

Guidetti should put all payers in shape... So far Lonekke its more powerful and reliable attacker than Sheilla right now.. Sheilla is far for been in shape.. Hill needs to have time on court.. But Guidetti just give up along the Season, He could have Sheilla right now when the game gets hard for Lenekke ( She really feel some matches)

In the last clash between Fener and Vakif... Why does he put Robin on court in not Milena Rasic..( The best MB so far) .. Kim it's almost 100% of Korea NT .. so Robin needs to play against her to find Kim Yeoung Koung Time on attack

Sheilla it's not more in her best days.. but She is absolutely the Oppositte of Lonekke ( more power and less Skills) Guidetti should use this in something pro Vakif

• Lots of blame going around Vakifbank, why is no one recognizing that so much of the trouble is because Naz is in the worst shape of her career and Gozde is the only player who can dig a ball?