You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 5:30pm

So here's the first surprise of the playoffs and I like it. Lokomotiv played with much more enthusiasm and Volero must be the most boring team left in the competition. They have one of the world's best MBs and she is barely visible on court :down:

SoloBlock

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA NT, Brazil NT, Dinamo Kazan, Vakifbank, Dinamo Krasnodar, Fenerbahce, Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Favourite Players: Jordan Larson, Folukea, Y.K Kim, Fe Garay, Nancy Carrillo, Sonja Newcombe

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 5:46pm

I disagree about Sonja. She is making smart decisions and is passing very well. She has also done very well blocking Foluke 1 on 1
She is definitely a smart player but she has been dropping the team's attacking percentage all alone. I think both Aneta and Aleksandra attacked around 60% while Sonja had 20% in the first 3 sets. Now Aneta joined to Sonja and benched after 5 blocks :down:

The game is not only statistics. Sonja blocked great, passed great and didn't make many mistakes, and in the end she has same attack as Alex or Aneta and the team looks to her for last point.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 5:52pm

I disagree about Sonja. She is making smart decisions and is passing very well. She has also done very well blocking Foluke 1 on 1
She is definitely a smart player but she has been dropping the team's attacking percentage all alone. I think both Aneta and Aleksandra attacked around 60% while Sonja had 20% in the first 3 sets. Now Aneta joined to Sonja and benched after 5 blocks :down:

The game is not only statistics. Sonja blocked great, passed great and didn't make many mistakes, and in the end she has same attack as Alex or Aneta and the team looks to her for last point.
Definitely not. However she was hitting pretty bad and I would not say the set quality was bad. That's a whole another thing. Clearly she did much better right after I wrote my first entry, which is probably the last 2 sets.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 6:07pm

4 of Eczaci's first 7 points were errors by De Kruijf :aww: Net touch, 2 attack errors, serve error.

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 6:15pm

Robin really bad so far.. 2 hitting mistakes, 2 service mistakes

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 6:29pm

4 of Eczaci's first 7 points were errors by De Kruijf :aww: Net touch, 2 attack errors, serve error.

I think that was from the ball, the touch

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 6:59pm

I predict a winning Eczacibasi Vitra

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 6:59pm

I really wanna know what SLoetjes thinks when hitting straight into the block full force.. she continues with hitting as hard as she can, no rolls shots, no tips.. however she hasn't been bad today

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:08pm

I hope Guidetti will be successful with Vakif's main target this Season.. Qualify Netherlands to Rio 2016

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:11pm

What is happening? Eczacibasi cruising in the 3. set...

• "JordanLarson" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbası Vitra

Favourite Players: Neslihan Demir, Bahar Toksoy Guidetti, Jordan Larson, Earvin Ngapeth, Maja Ognjenovic, Bruno Rezende, Natalia Obmachaeva

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:14pm

This is NESLİHAN DEMİR ! :box:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

This is one of the best Neslihan matches in her life :box: :super:

16-5 for Eczacibasi.. this is embarrassing

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:17pm

I hope Guidetti will be successful with Vakif's main target this Season.. Qualify Netherlands to Rio 2016

hahahahaha you are soo right! I was thinking that right from the beginning of the season if NED had quailied for the olympics in Ankara or if they would have no chance to qualify anymore we would definitely see Sheilla and Kimberly always on court ! This is really unfair against the other players!

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:22pm

Come on, one more set :super:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:23pm

hahahahaha you are soo right! I was thinking that right from the beginning of the season if NED had quailied for the olympics in Ankara or if they would have no chance to qualify anymore we would definitely see Sheilla and Kimberly always on court ! This is really unfair against the other players!
Kim Hill is so dissapointing. But Sheilla deserves more time on court for sure! I agree about the idea though. I'm glad Dijkema is not playing for Vakifbank :lol:

ILoveVolley

Intermediate

• "ILoveVolley" is female

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:24pm

I think I'm going to repeat myself...it looks like Eczaci is alive, now this season is really getting interesting both in Champions and in Turkish League.

Now I'm curious to see if Guidetti will be able to save this match...

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Favourite Team: Rexona , MInas, Volero Zurich, Fenerbahce, Moscow, PGE SKRA Belchatow, Trentino

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Fê Garay, Jaqueline Carvalho, Mari /Mariusz Wlazły, Facundo Conte, Tsvetan Sokolov, Dante, André Nascimento

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:32pm

Kim Hill is so dissapointing. But Sheilla deserves more time on court for sure! I agree about the idea though. I'm glad Dijkema is not playing for Vakifbank :lol:
Guidetti should put all payers in shape... So far Lonekke its more powerful and reliable attacker than Sheilla right now.. Sheilla is far for been in shape.. Hill needs to have time on court.. But Guidetti just give up along the Season, He could have Sheilla right now when the game gets hard for Lenekke ( She really feel some matches)

In the last clash between Fener and Vakif... Why does he put Robin on court in not Milena Rasic..( The best MB so far) .. Kim it's almost 100% of Korea NT .. so Robin needs to play against her to find Kim Yeoung Koung Time on attack

Sheilla it's not more in her best days.. but She is absolutely the Oppositte of Lonekke ( more power and less Skills) Guidetti should use this in something pro Vakif

Gomes

Intermediate

• "Gomes" is male

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:34pm

Neslihan :rose:

c4ndlelight

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil

Favourite Players: Tom, Hooker, Akinradewo, Sheilla, Ognjnenovic, Lloyd, Darnel, David Lee

Wednesday, February 10th 2016, 7:38pm

Lots of blame going around Vakifbank, why is no one recognizing that so much of the trouble is because Naz is in the worst shape of her career and Gozde is the only player who can dig a ball?

Social bookmarks