2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• What will be the CET time of Eczacibasi x Casalmaggiore?

Cause I see the game is at 17h in Istanbul, but laola says its 15h in CET, shouldnt it be 16h? Im confused..hehehe

Or did CET already entered in winter time?

• Who will watche Eczacibasi vs Pomi, few minutes before official start ??? :drink:

• 8:1 for Pomi :white:
    Neriman is playing so bad from the first minute.
    Come on Eczacibasi :box:

Samanta, Bujis and many more players are watching. :heart:

• I don't know what referee saw it...That was key part of the game :wall:

• Again, schedule is ruining the matches. Eczacibasi plays without any real chemistry. Kreklow knows how to run preperly just Larson, who's the only scoring player for her team. Teams need more time to build their chemistry, their confidence, their game. :down:

Barbolini is so brave, he changed the diagonal, even if his second setter is a nightmare! :white:

Piccinini. :heart:

• God, what a thrilling match so far. ECZ slowly finding their good shape, nice to see Fürst out there.
    Great first set by Pomi, what I'm concerned is that Stevanovic looking so nervous :D

So many interesting battles between those teams. Lloyd, Gibbemeyever vs Larson, Kreklow, Kozuch vs Fürst and Stevanovic vs Boskovic

• Again, schedule is ruining the matches. Eczacibasi plays without any real chemistry. Kreklow knows how to run preperly just Larson, who's the only scoring player for her team. Teams need more time to build their chemistry, their confidence, their game. :down:

Barbolini is so brave, he changed the diagonal, even if his second setter is a nightmare! :white:

Piccinini. :heart:

Yes, she's really bad...
    But I'm pretty sure Ozsoy's passing is a scarier nightmare :rolleyes:

• On the long run Eczacibasi will be a very strong team, but I have to be honest: Casalmaggiore is lucky meeting them today, so early.

Boskovic made 20 points already... for Casalmaggiore. :aww:

• Caprara speaking english to Boskovic and she looks so lost :huh: Does she even understand it?

• Piccinini is showing age never matters in sports. She's still so good, the way she plays is elegant.

• Poljak again amazing in blocking but not so good in her attacks.

• Piccinini is showing age never matters in sports. She's still so good, the way she plays is elegant.

Well, she's the best italian player ever. :win: :cup:

On the other side Poljak is just amazing. She's the first player who doesn't let Piccinini use her hands for block-outs. You can see how Francesca looks for her right hand, butshe still blocks in. :cup: