2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Is there anyone who can replace Ozsoy? She's the best player for Casalmaggiore...

• Maja Poljak already 6 blocks :white:

• Kreklow's sets are waaaay too fast for her, she needs high balls to succeed.

Yeah but when her passing was being such a mess and giving all points to the opponent, Caprara could have used some substitution, at least for reception. I don't blame her for not killing balls, obviously her connection with Kreklow is not there yet. Ozsoy is not used to Kreklow's fast sets, she's not Hill nor Robinson.

Casalmaggiore got the 2nd set too :rose:

• Poor Kreklow, passing is a mess. Poljak by her block and Larson are the only 2 consistent players for their team.

Oszoy improved her passing last season in Italy, she was decent at least, now it looks like all her work dasappared already.

Casalmaggiore plays like a real team. They help each others and it's pretty hard to find someone who lead the team more than the others.

• ECZ's libero (sorry, I don't remember her name...) is still very good, I remember how good she was when playing for turkish NT.

• Eczacibasi started to play as a team....Amazing defense by Eczabasi players :white:

• Pomi having trouble receiving and scoring in rotation 1. Carli can't seem to find Picci in zone 2

Which isn't necessarily Lloyd's fault. Piccinini for almost all of her career played as OH2 so she basically NEVER attacked from pos.2, and now we see why. She sucks from pos.2, Kozuch sucks from pos.4, Gibby sucks from the middle, so yes Barbolini better find a solution for this rotation.

• Which isn't necessarily Lloyd's fault. Piccinini for almost all of her career played as OH2 so she basically NEVER attacked from pos.2, and now we see why. She sucks from pos.2, Kozuch sucks from pos.4, Gibby sucks from the middle, so yes Barbolini better find a solution for this rotation.

I agree. Tirozzi should be OH1, since she's left handed.