2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• I am a fan but Hill is in such poor form. Luckily Vakif has Anne who can attack and block well. This is not good for Team USA, though I guess there are still 5 months before the important matches for USA

And because of Karch I want that USA fall on Olympics. I can stand him because he doesn't want to invite Destinee Hooker.

• What a set!!!!!

Mammadova on fire!! Sloetjes either

• I don't get all the hate towards Zivkovic. You can put the best setter in the world out there and she (whoever she is) couldn't do anything else than run to save the screwed passes and set them high to the pins :roll:

Is Stav Jacobi such a superstar in Switzerland that they have to show him clowning around after every single rally??

• Quoted from "crovolley"

Žišković is so bad setter. Can believe that Volero don't have money for better setter. I hope that they will transfer Glass for next season.
    And there's that ugly thinking again. The clubs don't go shopping and can "buy" whatever player they want Maybe Glass doesn't want to play for Volero? Maybe no "better" setter than Zivkovic wanted to?

lol... look the setpoint :what: :lol: :gone:

They hired Fabiola but she is pregnant and they have Antonjevic who is recovery since a long time ago...

• I think that Fabiola is a perfect setter for Voleor.. she isnt genious but she knows how to play with bad receivers.. high ba but with good presion btw she has courage to play with the middles

• there were rumours about Fê Garay going to Vitra.. but I think that she can fit better in Vakif.. with Sloetjes playing on attack very well a duo Gozde ~Garay would be perfect

• Volero need a player like Neslihan as receiving OP and Mammadova playing as non receiving OH I think then they could be almost unbeatable, because if they have a good reception and creative sets than it would almost be impossible to stop them.

• Is Stav Jacobi such a superstar in Switzerland that they have to show him clowning around after every single rally??

it was funning in the beggining but right now its getting awkward

• Volero need a player like Neslihan as receiving OP and Mammadova playing as non receiving OH I think then they could be almost unbeatable, because if they have a good reception and creative sets than it would almost be impossible to stop them.

I dont think that this is a good Idea.. Mammadova has been amazing.. since last game against Vakif.. to early to put the Volero's best hitter OLesia out of the court

• wow zivkovic improved so mutch since she joined volero and she aint that boring with sets

• Orlova ! what the hell was that?! :gone:

• In fact there are a lot of Volero's players mentally weakers... Sometimes they do it some mess and Look to the amount ofservice mistakes... Only Mammadova has a difficult service..

• They lost the 2nd set because of Hill, when she spiked out and made a reception err, giving Volero 2 points.

in the 3rd set, it was 21-21 and she made a over pass, luckly Robin was on the net and got that point.

Anne is playing really good today, she got blocked because she got some bad sets.

And because of Karch I want that USA fall on Olympics. I can stand him because he doesn't want to invite Destinee Hooker.