2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• 2:2 go Eczacibasi Vitra !!!!

• Very unlucky Casalmaggiore in this end of fourth set. And Piccinini's spike was probably touched. :S

Larson is so brave spiking on the line on the match point. :super:

• Is there anyone who can replace Ozsoy? She's the best player for Casalmaggiore...

Bad choice of setter for Eczacibasi. None of the players except Larson can play with Kreklow. Calderon? Neriman? Neslihan? Neslihan is probably faster than the other two but still not like Kreklow fast. Damla Cakiroglu can be used but she is far too inconsistent for this level. When Asuman is back, I'm sure she will keep her spot considering the type of spikers Eczacibasi has.

• What stupied mistakes on the end.
    Evenbad Grbac has better conncetion with Poljak than Kreklow :lol:

• Pomi played the whole match pretty much on the same level, Eczacibasi had so many ups and downs and only they decided the outcome of the match. Now in 5th set they make tons of mistakes again like in the first two.

• I think it's going to take a while to see completed ECZ team. Especially the fact that Krekow's setting style is way incompatible with her attackers.

• What a win by Casalmaggiore!! :white:

This is a big result for italian volleyball, Casalmaggiore 6 bench players together are cheaper than almost any player from Eczacibasi starting six.

• Nice win by Pomi! The only player I did not like in their side is Tirozzi.

In Eczacibasi's side, everyone is underperformng. Molly was below average today and I honestly don't think a team can win a tournament, having Neriman as OH. Seriously, how can she be still this insecure in receiving and defense? Eczacibasi should produce an alternative to her because this is how Neriman is and she won't change. Neslihan can be integrated as an OH but they need a good sub for Neriman soon.

• Tirozzi was best contributor in the 5th set, it was more or less like her serving show. But she definitely needs to work on passing.
    Stevanovic also underperformed, I believe it's due to her nervousness. Sirressi and Piccinini played superb, Imma missed a bunch of easy balls in defense but also showed amazing digs and her passing was good too.

Soon Le Cannet will play against Albaj, can't wait to see Debby over there :rose: