You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:12pm

Picci, the queen of CL :heart:

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:13pm

Great win for Pomi! So happy they did it.. no Gamova helped them a lot of course but I am very happy to see them play the final

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:13pm

I repeat Seria A is very strong this year. And Pomi today and Imoco against Eczacibasi showed that legaue is on high level.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:28pm

I repeat Seria A is very strong this year. And Pomi today and Imoco against Eczacibasi showed that legaue is on high level.

No. There are 2 high level teams (Conegliano and Casalmaggiore) and few good teams like Piacenza, Novara and so on.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:39pm

No. There are 2 high level teams (Conegliano and Casalmaggiore) and few good teams like Piacenza, Novara and so on.

that is better than most leagues, that have 2, 3 high level teams and the rest is just waaaay down the hill.... :rolleyes:

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:47pm

Borodakova and Vasileva, interviewed after the match about Gamova and Startseva's absence, said "Don't ask me about this". Plus, Del Core said that nobody knows where they are, they had lunch with the team and then disappear. The team is floored and expects explanations.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vava12" (Apr 9th 2016, 9:00pm)

mumin16

Trainee

Favourite Team: Bursa Nİlüfer! Las Panteras!

Favourite Players: Ana Tiemi Takagui (dön bebeğim), Yas Nizetich

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:54pm

Sport is peaceful competition under equal conditions. Doping destroys competition and sport.
Why holland did not win Europe championship this year. Why belgium will not win Europe championship next year.
especially, dictatorships are using sports to politics.
athletes uses doping under state surveillance.
if you like sport, you must say "No doping in sport".
if you like dirty politics, you must say "Yes doping-vitamin-cafein-heart drug in sport".

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 8:56pm

Someone needs to spill the tea on this. :cheesy:

This F4 is so boring. The only good thing about this Kazan vs. Casalmaggiore match was Sirressi.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

ILoveVolley

Intermediate

• "ILoveVolley" is female

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:08pm

Lina just said that they had no clue about the absence of their teammates...I wonder how they could focus on the match.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:10pm

Lina is sweet. :heart: I feel sorry for her. Her teammates didn't help her a lot today. It is her last Champions League F4. ;(

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:11pm

Sport is peaceful competition under equal conditions. Doping destroys competition and sport.
Why holland did not win Europe championship this year. Why belgium will not win Europe championship next year.
if you like dirty politics, you must say "Yes doping-vitamin-cafein-heart drug in sport".

I agree, but what is doping and what is not. What is the line? We take coffee daily to stay awake, to improve ourselves, why shouldnt athletes? We cant take them as machines as well, they need help to endure at some level. And they also get sick and tired....so how would they survive the calendar we demand from them?
Its important to not be hypocrite and see the human side as well. So Its a much more complex discussion I think.

I think sometimes people treat athletes caugh in doping as they were murderers or something. Of course I want a clean sport, but that are different cases of dopings (and politic involved) its not a simple formula.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:14pm

Lina just said that they had no clue about the absence of their teammates...I wonder how they could focus on the match.

this story is so weird..

anyway...here the video to add to your post. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/getsportmedia/v…26562794135467/

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:15pm

I agree !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:T…in_doping_cases

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/summer…oping-1.1379647
never mess with your setter......

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:20pm

that is better than most leagues, that have 2, 3 high level teams and the rest is just waaaay down the hill.... :rolleyes:

Yes, of course, but still very far from the best days of italian volleyball, which is sad.

mumin16

Trainee

Favourite Team: Bursa Nİlüfer! Las Panteras!

Favourite Players: Ana Tiemi Takagui (dön bebeğim), Yas Nizetich

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:25pm

I agree !

I agree !

athletes use doping should be punished severely. his/her federation and the country too. No matter who... Doping killing sport......

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 9:26pm

I don`t think is sad. What happend is that a lot of leagues got stronger such as Turkey, Russia, Arzebaijan and so on, before all the best were in Italy only, now they are all over the world which is GREAT.

Yes, of course, but still very far from the best days of italian volleyball, which is sad.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 10:22pm

During the technical meeting yesterday was announced that the doping tests in F4 will be blood tests, not urine tests (source).
My medical knowledge about this stuff is zero, maybe someone else can tell what consequences this brings and if/how it could be related to Kazan's absences.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 10:31pm

During the technical meeting yesterday was announced that the doping tests in F4 will be blood tests, not urine tests (source).
My medical knowledge about this stuff is zero, maybe someone else can tell what consequences this brings and if/how it could be related to Kazan's absences.

"Blood doping is the practice of boosting the number of red blood cells in the bloodstream in order to enhance athletic performance. Because such blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscles, a higher concentration in the blood can improve an athlete’s aerobic capacity (VO2 max) and endurance.[1] Many methods of blood doping are illegal, particularly in professional sports."

I think this type of doping ( have you ever heard of EPO in cyclism?) is difficult to detect through urine test.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vava12" (Apr 9th 2016, 10:44pm)

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 10:41pm

But all other team are on good levels. You will never see in Turkey or Russia that weakest team in league beat a winner of regular season. All matches are interesting.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 10:54pm

Meldonium is excreted in the urine largely unchanged so it makes urine testing a valid monitor presence of meldonium.
There isn't a single reliable study that shows benefical effects of meldonium on athletic performances. This is why I can't understand how WADA has declared it a banned substance based on its possible( not proven) effects.

Social bookmarks