2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• 2-0. :super:

I like Lonneke, but Sheilla is the player for this kind of match. She's almost saved Vakif in the second set. Let's hope Vakif struggles with nerves now and gives up a bit.

• Pomi shows that you needn't player super fast or super spectacular to be successful, you just need to do the things you do with high quality. They're actually playing a very simple game with quite high balls to the OHs, but then that's exactly what they need. Even the slide attacks are a lot slower than many other teams play them, but that enables them to use this attack also in a situation like for the last point.

Still, this game is far from over. Pomi has played two sets absolutely on their limit, and Vakifbank has so much they can improve. This can still easily go to 5 once Vakifbank really enters the game.

• 7 erros in1 set that is just freaking retarded that is almost 30% of total points in the entire set

• MVP for Stevasonic or Picinici

Yeah that is problem for setter, She has done AMAZING job with her sets, and She will not get so much credit for it like Stevanovic or Picci.

She is MVP with her amazing sets. That is it.

• well it aint pomi that is playing good but just the opossite vakif is playing so badly they are making insane amount of mistakes which in return doesnt mean pomi isnt doing some great work

• Tirozzi scores only if it's impossible 8|

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Two liberos are under perform today

• Sheilla and Piccinini know how to play important matches

• I know volleyball very well.

and I know when a setter is doing a great job, Loyd is doing a good job but she`s getting the pass on her hand, without having to run to get the ball.which makes it esair to set.. different than Naz that has been running all over the court to set the ball.

• Imma Anne and kimhill very bad receiver

• kim hill is a disaster today