2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• this has too be the worst game vakifbank ever played and the final must be the worst 1 i have seen in a decade or so which doesnt take anything from pomi big gz to them finally someone broke the turskih club domination

• all together they had 19-20 registered errors in sets which make almost 7 errors per set which is insane

• Piccinnini was amazing today! Pomi only have limited resources! Seven players and this was enough! Best team work o Champions League but I didnt expect Pomi as Champiion

• And funny situation can happend in Seria A. POMI can lose their spot in CL for next year. Because in Seria A you never know, that is why it is the best one and so strong league.

One day Pomi will play like this but again they can lose against Conegliano, Novara or Bergamo in Semi Finals.

• 6th Champions League for Piccinini. True living legend

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Full congrats to Pomì, they played out of their mind and exposed the few weaknesses Vafik could have (mostly reception faults). They served well, they have a huge block and a great defense. They were just superb.

For many of Vafik players it was the first final of this importance and they did not perform at their best. But this is were champions actually shine.

It was such a great emotion for all italians, and it is great to have the cup back, at least for one year.

• Piccinini can be both best OH and MVP I think...not sure about Hill, but then none of the other OHs was any great either. However I suppose they'll give awards to FB and Kazan players as well, so we might see Kim as one of the OHs and some ridiculous award to Kazan like Borodakova as one of the blockers...

• My best team would be :

Lloyd - Sloetjes Mihajlovic I forgot about Fener players
    Piccinini-Tirozzi
    Stevanovic-Robin
    Siressi

MVP : Piccinini, Lloyd or Stevanovic all of them were great today :)

Yes Kim is great player one of the best in world but in CL FinalFour she didn't show what she can do, so she doesn't deserve to be in dream team.

• Congratulations to Pomi. I have to say I didnt expect Vakıf to play THAT BAD. Nothing worked well for the team on tue other hand everything went so well for Pomi, their organisation was great and Piccinini played extraordinary well. She must be MVP.

After Croatia, Fabris, Poljak crovolley is now obsessed with comparing Turkish and Italian league. Please stop comparing both leagues. I am bored to see always the same thing after an Italian team win against Turkish team. Some of the useres are obsessed with something and talks about always the same thing.

Anyway again congratulations to Pomi. And it is important for Vakıfbank to be in F4 every year. One you loose next you win. Hope they will get Turkish championship.

• What Pomì did today was amazing! Big congrats to them! I'm happy to see the Cup back to Italy.

I was expecting Vakif to do way better than this, but to be honest, Pomì really didn't give them any space. Today they were almost perfect.

I agree that Picci must be MVP, not only for how she played, but also for how she guided the team.

I don't get why Laola's speaker keeps saying that Picci has won 4 Champions League with this one, this is actually the 6th...

• Congratulations to Pomi. I have to say I didnt expect Vakıf to play THAT BAD. Nothing worked well for the team on tue other hand everything went so well for Pomi, their organisation was great and Piccinini played extraordinary well. She must be MVP.

After Croatia, Fabris, Poljak crovolley is now obsessed with comparing Turkish and Italian league. Please stop comparing both leagues. I am bored to see always the same thing after an Italian team win against Turkish team. Some of the useres are obsessed with something and talks about always the same thing.

Anyway again congratulations to Pomi. And it is important for Vakıfbank to be in F4 every year. One you loose next you win. Hope they will get Turkish championship.

Why are you so frustrated ??? :rolll:

Pomi didn't let Vakifbank to play good because they are better team, that is why they looked so BAD :D

• Piccinini can be both best OH and MVP I think...not sure about Hill, but then none of the other OHs was any great either. However I suppose they'll give awards to FB and Kazan players as well, so we might see Kim as one of the OHs and some ridiculous award to Kazan like Borodakova as one of the blockers...

Of course Picci as best OH, but since she deserves the MVP I guess another player should get that award.. And I agree Hill wasn't great today but was solid. And from Fener Eda deserves an award the most,but that would be unfair to Robin or Stevanovic (and Gibby) who were outstanding

• Old CL winner Eczacibasi and new winner POMI were in same 1.round poll this year.

• Kozuch Hill LLoyd Stevanovic Erdem Kim and Vakif Libero are waiting for the awards