2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Congrats Pomi CASALMAGGIORE (ITA) for the win!
    CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League Women
    Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL (TUR) - Pomi CASALMAGGIORE (ITA) 2-3 (22-25, 18-25, 25-13, 27-25, 11-15)

• Congrats to pomi. they played very well.

eczacibasi has a problem which name is neriman. Team's performance totally depends on her performance. Caprara should try other players. They have a timing problem with setter. İf they wanna win aginst ig teams they have to find an alternative for neriman. She is not stable during game.

• Again, schedule is ruining the matches. Eczacibasi plays without any real chemistry. Kreklow knows how to run preperly just Larson, who's the only scoring player for her team. Teams need more time to build their chemistry, their confidence, their game. :down:

I partly agree completely. ;) Kreklow was disappointing, not only out of sync: many sets were off anyway, and her contribuition on defense, notably in sets 1 and 2, was detrimental.

But yes, if somebody ever starts a petition to redefine the offseason/international season activities (M and F), I will be the first to subscribe. It kills volleyball. Just learn from basketball, it isn't that hard to copy the most similar model...

Tirozzi didn't swing her arm at full force yesterday. Her tie-break "serving show" had an excellent sideshow in Neriman.

• Can't wait to see matche between Vakifbank and Novara....I think it will very interesting matche but ofc. it is hard to expect something big from Novara, but everything can happend like in yesterday matche.

EDIT: I didn't know that players can't play on CL if they are not 18 years old :huh:

• Eczacibasi won't do anything this season if Kreklow keeps playing like this. She managed to do even worse than in the game against Vaikfbank, her connection with basically every single hitter is off, not to mention that a lot of her sets are completely mistimed. It's too early to say, of course, and she does need more time to settle down, but it's not looking good.

• Stuttgart play as team so good, very good matche to watch for now :drink:
    Nootsara amazing as always.

• Novara is putting very good matche :super:

• What a matche, what points ...Bravo for Novara and Vakif :super: :super:

• Novara on the end colapse, what a bad setting to players when they don't make good reception. You can't spike with this bad sets.

• And this is Fabris that i know..Come on Novara :drink:

• Fabris for now 60% in attack (14points) and Sloetjes 57%(9 points) :super:

• I love this matche a lot :D...So many good points :)

This two Italian clubs are proof that Seria A is so strong this year ! :teach:

Come on Novara, don't make this mistakes now !!!

• Why he took Cruz out and Bosetti is still in :whistle:

What a spike by Fabris :super:

• Wow, so many beautiful women in one team :white: Police leading the match by 2-0 over Prostejov.

• Oh come one Pedulla how can't you see that.
    Guggi is making som many stupied mistakes :wall: