2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• This is the end of Volero's curse...

Kazan » Winner , Vitra » Winner, Vakif » Runner up

• stevanovic and gibbermayer should be perfect for fener squad eda erdem is a joke she plays 1 game good and then 10 games she is no where to be seen and she doesnt deserve this prize at all stevanovic or gibbermayer deserve it way more ,one of the reason pomi did so well this year imo is cause they have best mb duo in the world they both have been consistant throw the whole year i would say sign that mb duo to fener or eczi and just watch the domination in next 5 years

• Congrats Pomi...what an amazing Final Four they planed, kudos to Barbolini, he trained the team very well for this weekend.

Tonight Piccinini was a queen, really, not only she played one of her best matches in the last couple years, but she was a true leader inside court. But honestly, the hole team, Its hard to point someone that didnt played well for them!

Anyway...Very happy for Picci and Maggie! :) Well done girls! :super:

• Very deserved MVP award for Piccinini.
    My all-star team is:
    Lloyd-Kozuch
    Tirozzi-Piccinini
    Stevanovic-de Kruijf
    Orge

Sorry for Gibby. She was very important, but Robin was the only regular player for her team. Sorry for Imma, she was under her very high stabdard level, but still good. If Sheilla played the whole match she would be the best opposite for sure.

• I couldn't watch the awarding ceremony, did Kazan's players attend it at all? It's interesting (though correct) that not a single individual award went to them.

Overall I think the choices are good. Kim is never a wrong choice as OH, Gizem though she was pretty bad today delivered an amazing game yesterday and Eda vice versa.

• Sheilla almost made the same amount of points of Kozuch.. plus Sheilla blocks well and was the only one to end up Piccinini's Party on attack for a moment.

Italian OH duo were very huge.

Italian libero was the best in defense so far... but she needs to improve her reception.

• Robin instead Eda could be a reasonabe choice, besides Tirozzi instead Kim Yeon