2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Pedulla ruined chance for Novara by taking Aure Cruz out. :wall:

• Wolosz has made a couple of awesome sets, especially the block-free set to Havelkova :white: Steenbergen totally got tricked and tried to block Veljkovic.

• Fabris for now 60% in attack (14points) and Sloetjes 57%(9 points) :super:

It means almost nothing. Fabris was the only realible scorer for her team. Lonneke shared the sets with 4 other spikers.

I kinka liked Bosio. I think Pedullà should try her more often. Signorile is simply too poor. Her setting sucked so far today. Naz overplayed her easily.

• To have 59%in attack and 25 points like Samanta Fabris did, against Vakifbank is something amazing...If they have one more good OH, Novara would fight for CL finalfour for sure !

And I have to say that I'm surprised that Aure Cruz played that good, If you look how many did She spike some hard sets, is amazing...She need to have better reception but overall she is good player.

It would be so good if they transfer Fernanda Garay, because she is free :lol:

• Wow, Fener showed their quality at the end in an impressive way...20-24 --> 26-24 !!!

I'm sorry for Dresden-girls, but I like it for Waibl :rolll: :dance6:

• Every team in the world would have lost the second set by Dresdner, but, if you have KYK who diggs, blocks and kills averything from 24-20 for the opponent, you can just say "ok, you're the strongest player of the century, it isn't ended till the last ball falls" and eventually Fener took it 24-26.

KYK !!! :white: :super:

• I'd never had seen this girl Mancuso play. Wow, she is amazing! There are so many great american players (especially OHs) showing uo in the past recent years...

• In the meanwhile Cannes lost 3-0 to Vizura (25-23, 25-23, 25-13)
    Btw, Mancuso is impressive!

• Than that info was fake. thank u.

Katarina Luketic, She signed for Le Cannet, and she said to me that she can't play because of rule, because she doesn't have 18 years.

• Daria Isaeva replace very good Gamova with 25 points and 51%attack.

• Telecom Baku - Impel Wrocław 0:2 so far.

• Congrats Impel! :)
    Agnieszka Kąkolewska- 5/8 in attack (63%) , 1 ace , 6 blocks. :)

• Telecom Baku - Impel Wroclaw 0:3 :dance6:
    Hildebrand was very good today, I hope that Costagrande get her shape soon. Rest of team played good too :D