You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SoloBlock

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA NT, Brazil NT, Dinamo Kazan, Vakifbank, Dinamo Krasnodar, Fenerbahce, Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Favourite Players: Jordan Larson, Folukea, Y.K Kim, Fe Garay, Nancy Carrillo, Sonja Newcombe

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:59pm

Azeryol holds on in Golden set and wins 15-13. Bad result for Novara who likely spent a lot of money on bad transfers including the mid season transfer of Fawcett who has not produced all that well since arriving in Italy.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:12pm

Fawcett scored 11 points in 3 sets, almost 4 points each set, which is the average score for an OH. The problem is that Sansonna isn't such a solid passer at high level, so she can't really play in a 2 players reception line. Cruz struggled as well.

They should find a way to play with Fawcett and Fabris together. Something like 2 opposite on court, like Spes Conegliano and VakifBank used to do. Or someone has to learn passing as soon as possible, but I don't see this happening.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 2:44am

Who is Sansonna?

Anyways, Novara should play with Malesevic instead of Fawcett.
Fawcett scored 11 points in 3 sets, almost 4 points each set, which is the average score for an OH. The problem is that Sansonna isn't such a solid passer at high level, so she can't really play in a 2 players reception line. Cruz struggled as well.

They should find a way to play with Fawcett and Fabris together. Something like 2 opposite on court, like Spes Conegliano and VakifBank used to do. Or someone has to learn passing as soon as possible, but I don't see this happening.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:06am

Sansonna is the libero. She is always shaky with NT and playing european cups. :|

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 9:41pm

And Samanta Fabris with amazing 33 points, 5 blocks :super:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 4:17pm

Novara is like joke, simply no planning in transfer and matches. If you have OHs like Cruz, Bosetti and Malasevic, you better pay to a better receiving libero and increase receiving rates upto 50% perfect. Then add 2 scorer MBs and things work great. If you want an attacking OH, then transfer one. Fawcett is a very good opposite but not that strong attacking from zone 4. It feels like, their manager picked one great player per position but never thought how these players can work together. Signorille for instance, is she a type of setter that can play with this kind of attackers? It's annoying to see how some spoiled managers waste sponsors' money such badly.

A big applaud to Galatasaray Daikin, simply ruined Impel again after a bad 1st set. I actually believe that they might finish the playoffs 3rd this season and push Eczaci out of Champions league. Btw, what is wrong with Skowronska? I never watched her this bad. I must add that, Kristin is done as a player, her next stop should be a lower league.

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 5:32pm

Novara is like joke, simply no planning in transfer and matches. If you have OHs like Cruz, Bosetti and Malasevic, you better pay to a better receiving libero and increase receiving rates upto 50% perfect. Then add 2 scorer MBs and things work great. If you want an attacking OH, then transfer one. Fawcett is a very good opposite but not that strong attacking from zone 4. It feels like, their manager picked one great player per position but never thought how these players can work together. Signorille for instance, is she a type of setter that can play with this kind of attackers? It's annoying to see how some spoiled managers waste sponsors' money such badly.

A big applaud to Galatasaray Daikin, simply ruined Impel again after a bad 1st set. I actually believe that they might finish the playoffs 3rd this season and push Eczaci out of Champions league. Btw, what is wrong with Skowronska? I never watched her this bad. I must add that, Kristin is done as a player, her next stop should be a lower league.

I guess you didn't watch her in the OQT in Ankara! :white:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Friday, February 26th 2016, 12:04am

I guess you didn't watch her in the OQT in Ankara! :white:
She didn't play a great tournament but had some good matches like against Russia for instance. In this match now, she made 6 errors, 4 times blocked, killed only 7 balls, with 21%.

• "Meatballs" is male

Friday, February 26th 2016, 10:59am

How do you see the teams' chances to qualify further?

I did not watch much of Schweriner's matches but I know Geerties is a dangerous player and both Brandt and Hanke are experienced. Their style looks similar to Galatasaray's, playing a fast game.

Dinamo Krasnodar looks like a strong candidate but Koshaleva has a small ankle injury and Malykh is far from her last year's performance. I wonder how good they will play against Apitz, who also likes to play really fast. Too bad that Azeryol has few good attackers.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:01pm

Schwerin vs Galatasaray now live on Laola and on www.ndr.de/mv (with German comment)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:15pm

Galatasaray doesn't allow Schwerin to enter the game at all :white: Great serving, good block-defense and good attacks.

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:28pm

Germans doing even worse than Azeryol... But good crowd in the small venue.

• "Meatballs" is male

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:37pm

Galatasaray doesn't allow Schwerin to enter the game at all :white: Great serving, good block-defense and good attacks.
I'm quite surprised. I now Ziegler-Geerties duo are not the best attackers but their receiving stats looked much better than this.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 9:08pm

CSM Bucurest beat Bursa :white:

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 10:31pm

CSM Bucurest beat Bursa :white:

Karakasheva rules. :obey: What a surprising return from this girl.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 12:03am

Final:

Dinamo Krasnodar - Galatasaray Istanbul
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

• "Meatballs" is male

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 3:46pm

Kosheleva is not gonna play tonight against Galatasaray due to her injury (?!). Turkish fans will be dissapointed, it would be a pleasure to watch her live. :down:

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 6:00pm

Kosheleva still out.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 6:11pm

Krasnodar is PATHETIC so far :down:

Pasynkova has turned from a very good player into an absolute joke within 3 years....no reception, no attack, nothing :white:

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 6:12pm

Galatasaray rocks :win: